Red Strike - Stephen Hartley under the guise of "Christ"

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Red Strike - Stephen Hartley under the guise of "Christ"

Post by Nicky » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:30 am

Hi

I have issued Stephen Hartley who used the nickname "Christ" with a RED STRIKE for unloving behaviour displayed in the below thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=391

He has displayed the following behaviours that merit this strike:

• Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth

I can also feel from him much arrogance, condescension and threatening behaviour which he has projected at everyone, particularly this part of his post:
"The Truth though is important and as Divine Truth ‘incorporated’ seems to be losing track, you have an opportunity in me to get it straightened out. I only give you two chances and you’ve already used one, so act wisely."
Furthermore, I do know who he is - I actually issued Stephen with a RED STRIKE and banned him from the forum previously. This strike thread can be seen by following the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=122

On top of this, since I banned him from the forum originally, he has sent me numerous private emails being very condescending, arrogant and manipulative towards me. I feel he is in strong co-dependent addiction with a group of dark spirits which lead him to being over-cloaked on a regular basis. The fact that he has already been banned and has found ways to navigate past the forum security measures to again post shows the level of compulsion he is acting upon to try and force his own beliefs and feelings onto others.

He has been banned again under this new nickname and has been sent a copy of this thread.

Thanks

Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable