Red Strike - "DivineLove" / "Absolute Truth"

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Red Strike - "DivineLove" / "Absolute Truth"

Post by Nicky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi

I have issued "DivineLove / "Absolute Truth" with a RED STRIKE and also a ban from the forum due to breaching a number of the terms of use that are clearly outlined in the terms of use document which constitute this type of disciplinary action.

The following behaviour has been in displayed in their post on the below thread:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=624&start=10

1)Personal attack of myself, Jesus, Mary or another visitor in terms of physical appearance, character, nature or personality.
2)Condescension, arrogance, belittlement and/or humiliation towards either myself or another visitor
3)Projection of anger and/or rage towards either myself or another visitor
4)Joining the forums anonymously using a nickname and not introducing yourself

To make it clear, I have not banned this individual from the forum because they do not believe AJ is Jesus. The truth is everyone is entitled to believe what they want and I am not forcing anyone to believe this when signing up to the forum.

What I have banned them for is the manner in which they have expressed their opinion about what they feel about Jesus as I feel they have been pretty unloving in this regard.

Firstly, they have personally attacked the character and nature of Jesus by claiming he is a "disturbed man" and within this expression of their belief, I also feel quite a strong amount of anger from them. The statement about Jesus running away with a prostitute is not actually based on fact, they have not personally taken the time to truly examine such a statement, for if they did, they would know the truth of the situation.

Secondly, I feel that this person has been condescending and acted in a way to belittle LauraR by stating:
Be an individual, not a cult follower
Finally, this individual has signed up to the forum using a nickname and acted under a guise of anonymity to express their own opinions and beliefs. They have not introduced themselves and provided a first name for people to address them. I feel they have done this in a way to help "protect" and emotionally distance themselves personally from their own statements.

They chose the nickname "DivineLove" however I feel they have no real soul based concept of this as if you truly had a connection with God, you could never personally attack somebody for whatever beliefs they may have as you would realise that they are another child of God's and thus God would love them as equally as ourselves. By engaging in this type of attacking behaviour, it is clear to me that they do not really understand this concept in their own heart and more importantly, are out of harmony with the way God loves.

Their current motivation to participate in the forum is not coming from a sincere place to learn more about the teachings of Divine Truth, for which the forum has been designed for, but to denigrate and attack one the teachers of "The Way" and be condescending to and belittle another forum participant.

Due to breaching the anonymity terms of use in this manner, I feel a ban from the forum is the most appropriate action to take.

Upon being notified by my decision to ban them after I emailed them with the reasons why, they came back to the forum under the nickname "Absolute Truth" by circumnavigating the forum security software in a way to solely attack and denigrate me in a public fashion for challenging and standing up to their unloving behaviour towards other people. This further highlights the reasons why I felt it appropriate to ban them from the forum initially.

Their response to the above thread under the nickname "Absolute Truth" shows me that they do not have a soul based understanding of Free Will at this current moment in time. They feel that they should be able to be attacking, condescending and manipulative towards others with no consequence and rationalise that God doesn't block them from doing this when they are in a place of sin.

However, just by intellectually being aware of how the spirit world is designed (sphere wise), it is clear that people who have such emotions in them cannot progress to higher planes until those emotions have been released from their hearts. This shows that God does have a system in place whereby people who have these dark emotions cannot interact with people in a more loving condition (unless the person in the higher condition would like to visit that person in a lower sphere) or until the person has removed the causes of this sin from their hearts which then allows them to move to happier and beautiful places as well as being surrounded by more loving people. As the general condition of the forum is in a higher state of love than this individual currently, they cannot take part in the gifts offered by this forum as I would be condoning their destructive and damaging behaviour which would have an impact on everyone else if left unchecked.

They are "trolling" the forum in an attempt to bring down it's condition and are being manipulated by a group of dark spirits to engage in this activity for this one goal.

Finally, I'd like to say a big thank you to Courtney for bringing this to my attention in one of the appropriate ways I have outlined in the terms of use document.

Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable