Red Strike - "Manden" / Manfred

A place to view the strikes record, strikes issued and reasons why (if gifted)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Red Strike - "Manden" / Manfred

Post by Nicky » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi

I have felt it appropriate to issue Manfred with a RED STRIKE and therefore a mute due to the way he has been approaching forum involvement. He is in breach of the following parts of the terms of use:

1. Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth
2. Entering/starting discussions and forcibly pressing your beliefs on others of what you believe love and truth would dictate
3. Posting comments with feelings of demand or expectation attached to them

Manfred wrote an extremely brief introduction (one sentence) which demonstrates that he is not really being sincere and transparent with others in wanting to share his own story/experiences about Divine Truth.

He has also created three very brief threads in "The Nature of God" section of the forum sharing his own views on God in a way that is not inviting others to join the discussion. He is stating what I feel are his strongly held beliefs that are accompanied with some anger and judgement of others without hypothesising, asking questions and sharing his own experiences which a sincere and humble person would do and is in opposition to the spirit and motivation behind the creation of the forum.

As this is the case, I also feel he is forcibly trying to press these views on others due to an addiction/demand of wanting to receive attention. I do not feel he has taken the time to read the terms of use document as his actions have breached a number of these clearly outlined terms.

Further to this, Eloisa took the time to respond to Manfred and inform him of these things however he has either not seen her reply OR has read the reply, not taken the time to understand the reminder which was given to him and has subsequently gone ahead and created a further thread in this section of the forum exhibiting the same issues that were pointed out to him before. This to me, further highlights the reasons why I feel it is the most loving decision to mute him from the forum for the time being.

Thanks
Nicky

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable