3rd August 2014 Group Personal Truths

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marionseath
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3rd August 2014 Group Personal Truths

Post by marionseath » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:19 am

The group truths presented by Jesus and supported by Mary given before splitting the group for the Forgiveness and Repentance and Developing a Relationship with God talks, are the most powerful of all the recordings I have listened to. Sadly so many of the group truths apply to me. On a positive note they are helping me with clarity about my belief in God, desire to love men especially and where I may be on the map. Along way to go. Thank you J n M and all the participants. Such gifts.

Love Marion

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable