Water

Share your own methods, tips or handy tricks which have promoted growth
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Water

Post by Patricia Sanders » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi,

I wrote this article about water a while back and thought it might be helpful to post this information here.

Patricia

-------------------------

Water

Drinking a large amount of water every day is helpful on this path, for a lot of reasons. It helps us feel our own and others’ emotions, helps us connect to our spirit friends and receive Divine Love, and helps keep our bodies healthy as we process through emotions.

In February 2011, when AJ and Mary visited Athens, Greece, they talked with the audience about water. Mary had channelled information from the spirit guides and guardians of the people in the group, about how they could get in better contact with their spirit friends. Drinking lots of water was their first recommendation, and AJ explained why. AJ also described other benefits of drinking large amounts of water and gave some tips for selecting water to drink and taking natural salt to help our bodies process the water.

This material is from the video 20120211 Spirit Relationships – Connecting to Your Spirit Friends, starting at 1:13:23. I’ve edited it slightly and rearranged it a bit by topic.

How much water to drink

Mary: The very first thing they said to me, and they say this to me often, is that it’s very important to stay hydrated, to drink plenty of water. Plain water.

AJ: Not flavored, not tea, not coffee, not alcohol!

Mary: Just water. And they told me that I need to drink at least three liters a day.

AJ: At least. For a woman, at least three liters a day, for a man, even more. Four liters, at times my guides have told me six liters a day, where I was going through different things – six liters.

Mary: When you’re processing a lot, they said it’s got to be more. I don’t know if you’ve done some heavy processing, but whenever I do, I always just drink so much more, anyway.

AJ: If you analyze how much you drink in day, most people would only drink one to two liters a day, if that. Many less than that. As soon as I get up, I drink one to two liters – as soon as I get up. The moment I wake up, down goes two liters of water. It’s pretty easy to do once you get used to it. And in fact, your body hungers for it after a while. You actually find your body longing for that amount of water, the instant that you get up. And this is a part of what will happen. As you get more and more connected with your guides, you will definitely want to drink more water.

Water and connecting with our spirit friends

AJ: As you know, seventy percent or so of your body is water. Also in the spirit world, seventy or more percent of a spirit person’s body is water. It’s just in a different form, it’s in a gaseous form rather than a liquid form. It’s like vapor. If they are going to communicate with you, it makes sense that water is going to have to be at the same level for good communication to take place. If you think about it, in a practical way, sound travels through water much better than sound travels through air. Much faster. It travels at a much higher speed through water than it does through air. And therefore with much more clarity. So even if they attempt to speak with you so that you can hear it, if you’re well hydrated, the sound will travel better and with more clarity, even if it’s to do with speaking. But the way many spirits also speak with you is through your emotions.

Effect of water on feeling emotions

AJ: To feel your own emotions, you need to have lots of hydration. You need to drink water so that you can feel yourself better. And when you feel yourself better – because all of our emotions are actually conducted through the moisture in our body – if you can feel yourself better, then you can feel spirits around you better. And if you can feel spirits around you better, then you can feel what their intentions are and what their desires are better. If you don’t drink water, you stop this ability of being able to conduct emotions, or even feel your own emotions, but also the ability to conduct emotions to others through the moisture that’s in your body. And it’s very important to understand that, that your emotions are very much influenced by water.

Question: If you’re feeling some resistance to going into your emotions, would it assist to drink more water to help you go into your emotions more and to be in water or connect with water?

AJ: Yes, yes, yes. Particularly to drink more water. Because to drink more water, your body then is able to conduct emotions better. So it’s far better if you can drink higher amounts of water if you are resistive emotionally. Unfortunately, when we’re resistive emotionally, we have a high tendency to turn to carbohydrates and other foods, and we have a tendency to drink far less. So unfortunately, it’s a lot harder when we’re resistive to emotions to drink large amounts of water.

Love and water

AJ: Also, by the way, the emotion of love can highly influence water, more than any other substance. Many of you may have read about the different experiments that certain people have done in Japan and so forth, about how love influences the structure of water. [AJ is probably referring here to Masaru Emoto, the Japanese scholar who has been studying the effects of human consciousness on the molecular structure of water.] If a spirit is in a very high condition of love, can you see that water is the necessary part for him to conduct his love to you, for you to be able to sense or feel his love (or hers for that matter). If a spirit is in a very low condition, then they are less able to influence us when we have high amounts of hydration, for exactly the same reasons. Because, the higher the condition of love, the more water we have in our body, the easier it is for love to influence our body. In a lower condition of hydration, the harder it is for love to influence our body, and so therefore darker emotions can influence our body more easily. Can you see the relationship? So water is really really important.

Question: And, you were talking about the lower level spirits, are they less likely to be hydrated, or are their spirit bodies the same …?

AJ: They drink far less water, yes.

Question: Is the same true of Divine Love, to receive Divine Love?

AJ: Yes. We are far more conductive to receiving Divine Love when we are well hydrated, yes.

Bicarbonates in water

AJ: And by the way, you won’t like some water, either. Some waters have high bicarbonates in them. I’ve noticed here in Greece much of your bottled water has very high levels of bicarbonates, and it makes the water taste quite funny sometimes. You need to go for water that has very low levels of bicarbonates in it. A lot of the bicarbonates are 250 parts per million, and it’s very very high, and you can actually taste it in the water. If you go for lower than 70, and there is some water that you can buy, even here, that’s lower than 20. If it’s lower than 70 you will actually enjoy the water more, your body will enjoy the water more, and it will actually be easier to drink higher amounts of water, as a result. I just find it interesting – I’m noticing more and more that bottled water is containing higher and higher carbonate levels. And there are certain medical reasons why people are doing that, but unfortunately none of them benefit your body, I feel. When you have low carbonate levels in the water it feels much better to the body, and also your taste buds enjoy it far more, as well. Fresh rainwater is the best, delicious.

Water and mineral intake

Question: It is said a lot of water can cause problems to the kidneys, have the opposite effect, that’s what medicine dictates now. I know it because my grandfather has an issue with kidneys.

AJ: There is a theory in a lot of medicine that if you drink too much water – and in fact, in practice, you can drink too much water. However, it’s to do with the soluble salts in your body, as to what happens when you drink too much water. So as long as you keep up your mineral intake, and the way to do that the best is by having a natural salt of some kind. So rather than using salt that is highly refined, you get a salt like Himalayan salt or something like that, that has a whole variety of eighty or so minerals in it, and whenever you have salt during the day, you use that kind of salt, rather than a competely demineralized salt. And if you do that and still drink large amounts of water, you will not have any problems. As I said, I drink four to five liters of water every single day, and I don’t have any problems with any of those kind of things.

Mary: It seems to me to be a relationship between how much you are processing your emotion as well, though. If you aren’t emotionally open, I think you could overdo the water.

Releasing toxins

AJ: The more you emotionally process, the more toxins are getting released into your bloodstream, because your body holds onto the toxins while you’re holding onto the emotions. As you release the emotions, your body now needs to clear these toxins out of its system, and water the best possible way for your body to clear toxins out of your system. So while I was doing a lot of emotional processing work, my spirit friends wanted me to drink six liters of water every day, and I found that really easy to do, actually, as well. It was really easy to do. Two liters went as soon as I got up, and then it was only four liters for the rest of the day, and that was very very easy to do. The less you emotionally process, the less water you will need to clear away toxins, but if you want to stay connected with your spirit friends, you need to drink three liters of water whether you have toxins in your body or not.

Praying over our water

Question: Is it a good idea to, not bless your water, but send it a lot of love before you drink it?

AJ: Any prayer for love of anything is going to help it, certainly. However, in the end it doesn’t change the chemical composition of the water you’re drinking. So if the water you’re drinking has high bicarbonate levels, for example, praying about your water is not going to lower the bicarbonate levels. It may help the structure of the water in terms of beneficial to your body, but in terms of your taste buds, you’re probably still going to taste it much the same and therefore not want to drink it as much.

Bicarbonate levels in bottled waters

[This is Patricia now.] It seems that some people look for water with high bicarbonate levels because this suggests that the water is alkaline and will help to keep the body alkaline. AJ seems not to support this idea as being healthy.

I did a little bit of Internet research and found the following information about bicarbonate levels in bottled water:

The highest in bicarbonate levels seem to be the more expensive imported waters: Gerolsteiner has 1816 ppm, Evian 360 ppm, San Pellegrino 239 ppm, and Fiji 150 ppm.

The less expensive waters seem to have a lot less bicarbonates. According to the corporate websites: Arrowhead 81.1 ppm, Calistoga 22 ppm, Ozarka (drinking water) 27-32 ppm, Pure Life (purified water) 14-34 ppm, Pure Life (sparkling water) 15-67 ppm, Deer Park (natural spring water) 2.8-180 ppm, Deer Park (sparkling water) up to 59 ppm.

I feel it’s important to consider the source of the water as well. Many of the popular brands contain water from public taps, which is then filtered, distilled, disinfected, and/or UV treated. I feel that all this processing creates water that is not very healthy for us to drink. City water sources can also contain traces of whatever goes into the water system, including pharmaceuticals, soaps, etc., and filtering may not completely remove them. However, this is just my personal opinion, and I do not know whether AJ agrees about these being important considerations.

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Water

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much for this info, and for transcribing!

I have often wondered about bicarbonates here in NY, so this was great to read. People here often say that NYC has one of the best tap waters in the country (I drink a lot of tap, mainly because I don't want to pay for bottled water all the time), and then after reading this thread I did a bit of research, and found that, indeed, NY is one of the five cities in the country that really doesn't need to be filtered because it has a ph of 7.2 (pure water from is a 7.0), so they add some sort of chloride to bring it down, and for microbes. I had no idea! Since rainwater is between 4.5 and 6.0 pH, but water under a 6.5ph can be considered corrosive. How is that possible if rainwater is the best? That is a bit confusing, I would imagine it would be good for you, if it is natural.

I found some the related info here:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dep/pdf/wsstate14.pdf

and https://www.health.qld.gov.au/publichea ... ter_pr.pdf

Perhaps others can find info about their tap water as well? As an alternative to spending money on bottled water?

Also, it is said that Poland Spring has a Bicarbonate of 6.2-20 mg/l, I don't know if that's considered low. I remember Jesus and Mary drinking Volvic water in Greece, which has a bicarbonate of 71, and I usually go for either of those waters, if I'm out. Good to also know about Deer Park.

Great topic.

Tara
Muted

Post by Tara » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Does anyone know if rain water is better than bottled water? Would the best procedure for getting rain water be catching it in a container and then drinking it?

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Post by Patricia Sanders » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Tara, this is a question you could answer for yourself by doing research on the Internet. I just did a search and read several sites to get different perspectives. I feel it's more loving to suggest that you do that for yourself rather than tell you what I found.

I have injuries about asking for help, receiving it, and being asked for it, and would welcome discussion on this subject.

It definitely isn't unloving to ask others for information or guidance - God gave us guides and the Laws, and responds personally and immediately to our sincere prayers for assistance - so obviously She doesn't "expect" us to do everything on our own! Helping each other is a joy and service, when it's in harmony with Love. And it's important to be able to ask for and receive assistance, lovingly.

But so many injuries can come into play when we ask for help. Times when we want to ask for help, I feel, are great opportunities to practice humility and feel about why we're asking for help and how we feel about receiving it (or not receiving it). For me it connects directly to my feelings and injuries about asking for, giving, and receiving love.

I generally have a high level confidence in myself to gather and evaluate information and come to a conclusion on many subjects, and I know that not everyone has that confidence or even just the skills to do research and evaluate information. There are times and subjects when I feel I am not able to learn what I want to know on my own. Sometimes it seems consistent with love to ask either another human or God, and sometimes it seems better to drop the subject (i.e. if the whole situation was in addiction) or do the best I can on my own.

I'm now feeling that the last one, doing it on my own, is injury based and that whenever I have a true desire it would be loving to ask for God's help with it - while still taking personal responsibility.

In the recent past I would have suggested that lacking confidence or skills to do research results from injuries, but I'm not sure about that now. Since it's a logical process, maybe half souls or complete souls who are more feminine will not have a large amount of research ability.

I felt a bit of addiction and manipulation in Tara's question, that she was asking out of not wanting to do work on her own and wanted others to do it for her, which I felt was mostly driven by a desire (addiction) to interact with others.

Patricia

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Eloisa » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:47 am

Hello,

I read this post on water and I honestly don’t feel that Jesus or Mary would be that interested in a discussion on water. I know they will answer questions on many subjects and have much love in doing so, but I notice that their passion is discovering and sharing God’s Truth.

I feel that though water is essential to our well being and existence a discussion about it isn’t helping any of us to grow in love or furthering our spiritual development which is the most important aspect of the teachings of Divine Truth by Jesus and Mary and the purpose of this forum.

I will now be locking this topic.

Cheers

Eloisa

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been very busy and am only now catching up with many postings I have not had the time to properly read on the forum.

Patricia, I have noticed a theme in all of your postings since you joined the forum. There is a very specific emotion coming from you that effects how you post and how you respond (or choose to withdraw) to the ongoing discussion, feedback and questions in relation to your posts.

It is that you DO NOT wish to receive any personal feedback. You at times give feedback to others, or feel that you understand an issue better than others, but you definitely don't want to receive feedback yourself. This attitude is very evident when feeling you and in reviewing all of your posts thus far on the forum.

You post in a way that is very closed, that tries to repel any potential feedback and I have noticed that as soon as there may be feedback for yourself, you withdraw.

This is obviously an issue of a lack of humility.

I feel a very strong feeling of self reliance coming from you. You may be telling yourself that you are 'taking everything to God' and learning from God, but in reality I feel that you are simply closed to feedback and wish to discover everything on your own. That attitude actually blocks a person to God and severely limits your ability to grow self awareness as there are certain injuries that you, in your facade, will refuse to even consider.

In the past when we have met in person I have not felt this injury as strongly within you - so it may be that now I am now more sensitive or that this injury is just very exposed in the forum environment.

In any case, I feel it is something that is preventing you developing a relationship with God and also causes you to be defensive and often hypocritical towards other forum members.

There are other people who do post with an 'opposite' injury to Patricia - that is, with a needy feeling that they would like others to provide all the answers without doing any personal reflection work for themselves. This is also unloving.

However I feel that Patricia's comments to Tara in this thread are unfair. This is because in Patricia's original posting she presented that she had done research on this particular topic and she introduced the 'scientific' issues of the composition of the water. After presenting herself as an 'expert' she then told Tara that she was unloving to have asked her a question about the very topic she started. This is different to simply saying that she didn't know the answer.

In fact, Patricia you said that you did know the answer but wouldn't share it with Tara. In this exchange you were quite unloving towards Tara - through your own addiction you set yourself up as someone knowledgeable, then refused to give an answer to a question that you already knew. While I don't feel that the discussion of bottled vs tap water is important when in relation to developing a relationship with God (which is the purpose of the forum), Patricia you did open the discussion on this topic and then you 'punished' Tara for asking a question in relation to your topic.

I would like to issue you with a warning about this and I hope that this feedback will help you to consider the emotions and feelings you have when you decide to post and respond here on the forum.

Regarding Eloisa's comment about Jesus and I not being so interested in a discussion regarding water :) . Well, while we both do drink a lot of water and know that being hydrated is supportive of remaining emotionally connected to oneself and aware of others (including spirits), I firmly believe that as a person develops their soul in love then they will naturally discern what food and water is good for their physical body. So having a big discussion about the science behind what is in your water can be a distraction from actually focusing on issue of LOVE.

When a person chooses to focus on growing their soul in love towards God many of these discussions seem to be almost irrelevant, or perhaps, like 'putting the cart before the horse'. I don't see a huge error in discussing water but I think that there is a developing theme here on the forum in which people are tending to get into discussions about things that do not challenge them and will not help them in their relationship with God. This is a form of distraction and addiction and so I completely understand why Eloisa chose to lock this thread. :)