fear of sharing DT with the world

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mianoel
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

fear of sharing DT with the world

Post by Mianoel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:06 am

hello Nicky,

I write because I read recently somewhere that you shared advice to a girl about how to go public on internet with posts, or videos where she was mentioning DT. I was wondering if you could share that with me too, or point me to the links where you do.

I have been preparing a bunch of videos where i talk, short videos. I either recommend a book I found great, or introduce something. All revolves around, addictions, emotions, etc. Most of them I mention a link to AJ. One of the posts is about Jesus. I haven't got together the courage to put them online.
When I was going to, I was simultaneously very excited because a new school was going to open in Brussels, based on the Sudbury model (complete freewill + democratic system). I finally felt I found something great for my daughter, as well as for me, to work in. Things were looking real good, even found an apartment nearby. Until I shared with them the Parenting outline from AJ. That was it. they all ganged up and rejected me. I felt like I had been found out, like being some kind of criminal to be avoided at all costs. This was 3 weeks ago and I suddenly stopped any progress about putting these videos online, even though I want to. I literally feel that if I do, I will close the doors to have any job or credibility in the future, and that my daughter will go though a life where we get rejected and people get nasty with us. I wonder if it really was immature and unprofessional to have shared those outlines. These things should be kept to oneself, and that I might be a naive girl who has no idea what I might be getting myself into. I wonder if the only reason I was to share these videos, or DT is because of a neediness of being understood or accepted, and therefore I should just stop this sharing at once, and keep it too myself. There is a lot of shame
At the same time, I am fed up of going through life hiding away, only showing the world what might be accepted. I am bored! I avoid interactions because they are boring, because i never speak from the heart. But I feel this is like an extreme version of having to "come out of the closet". I am a bit less confident than you are with your relationship with god so I don't trust he will back me up. I am still more inclined to fall back onto a strong coffee addiction (binge) like last time with the school rejection, after a few days when i could see that I was not going to feel better about it, ever, that i couldn't protect myself from spirit attack barating me about what had happened.

If you have any advise, would help,

Thanks in advance,

Mia

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: fear of sharing DT with the world

Post by Nicky » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi Mia

Rather then getting wrapped up in your personal circumstances I will stick to the principles of DT that I feel can be addressed here, so others will be able to potentially draw benefit from what I share.

When we engage in our desires and passions, a lot of our addictions/fears will be perfectly triggered in the process and as Jesus & Mary share so often, it is a case of taking actions in harmony with our desires AND remaining in a state of humility to our emotions and the overall outcome of the experiments. From what you shared, I can see that you have not allowed yourself to feel these feelings that have been triggered in your experiment. We cannot expect or falsely hope for a different outcome when we are going against the grain of God's Laws. Because you have not allowed yourself to feel those initial feelings, it has had a knock on effect resulting in you shutting your desires down further by not sharing your videos.

It is a fact that if any of us continue doing this very same thing, the law of compensation will grind us down as we are honouring and making fear of our fear our God! As another fact, it will definitely result in stagnation (or "boredom" as you put it in your post, which is really pain if you let yourself become more sensitive to the emotion). It is a painful consequence of choosing to not feel our fears. It comes down to developing our will to love (all 4 areas, particularly the "emotion" segment in this situation).

Another is the principle of taking personal responsibility for our lives at all times to make choices to engage in our desires/passions whilst addressing the attractions/emotions that come our way as a result of taking these actions. I have found that nobody else will do this for us. It is a choice that I must make and when I do, I am open to receiving all the help I ask for from God and my guide to get me through. When you come out of the other end, you feel a lot of joy which makes the whole process so worthwhile and it spurs you on further.

There is absolutely no secret formula to the process and there is not much else that I can share with you that you have not personally heard from Jesus. I have noticed a number of women have been writing on the forum and to me privately in the hope that I can allay their own personal fears about sharing Divine Truth, or to ease their fears in general but I cannot do that. Each of us have to want to engage in our desires/passions with our whole hearts and be 100% responsible for doing this and what attractions come our way during the process.

It is easy to allow our fears to begin creeping up, quickly shut them down and revert to intellectual based theories about why things have turned out as they have or seeking some kind of addiction (whether physically based e.g. food/drink, watching TV or emotionally based e.g. seeking validation/approval). I have done this many times myself and I didn't get very far! *bashing head against wall constantly* :)

I'd love to help absolutely anyone who has a soul based desire/passion to share Divine Truth, whether that be material considerations (such as equipment) or other considerations, but I cannot really do this when the person themselves are not being humble to their emotions in the process! By not being humble to our feelings, we are not allowing ourselves to build our own faith and we are not giving God a chance to help us out.

You have walked to the edge of the cliff, you just need to let yourself jump!

Cheers!
Nicky

Mianoel
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: fear of sharing DT with the world

Post by Mianoel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Thanks so much Nicky,

I need to let this sink in,

Thanks again,

Mia