Thanks to Maureen!

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks to Maureen!

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi Maureen, I have been feeling heart warmth & appreciation for you since you 'spoke' so openly about the accident you were in some years back, while out walking your dogs. Somehow I can't find the category where you posted, else I would have said "Thank You!, right there ;)

10 years ago, I was in a serious crash as well ~ on my bicycle, without a helmet... with a car whose driver either didn't see me, or didn't see that his truck mirror was about to hit me, in the head. Your honesty re-opened some doors around that event, inside of me.

Plus, since you posted the link there, I now have access to the audios from all those lunch & dinnertime conversations. Sometimes I listen while eating lunch! :lol: and feeling about how powerful our souls are...

Thanks for all of your input here!,

Julie

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable