Nicky & Perry's Recent Video on Sharing Divine Truth

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nicky & Perry's Recent Video on Sharing Divine Truth

Post by LisaQ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 am

I wanted to say a big thank you to Nicky & Perry for their recent video on sharing God's Truth in the world. I found it very helpful, and especially appreciated Perry's humility in sharing the emotions that came up for him during the production of the video.
Your videos are so inspiring, guys, and I'm learning a lot from watching them. It's great to see others on the path who are really taking action to engage their passions: it gives me courage to begin taking similar actions in my own life.

In case others wanted to view this most recent video, here's the link: https://youtu.be/6GPSKSQz6FA

Thanks again for all you both have been doing, both through the videos and on this forum.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Nicky & Perry's Recent Video on Sharing Divine Truth

Post by Nicky » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi Lisa & everyone reading

After recent feedback both myself & Perry have received from Jesus & Mary about the content of this video, I have deemed it appropriate to temporarily remove this video from the YouTube channel and site.

I have decided to remove the video because I feel the content within it has a high potential to be damaging to others the longer it remains accessible online.

I wish to work on the feedback that was gifted to me by Jesus & Mary. As I hope to work through these errors, at some point in the future, I would like to create a new video whereby I take clips from this previous video and then share with others where my errors were and the impact this would have had to others and myself had I not been made aware of my mistakes via the feedback from Jesus & Mary. This way I feel it gives me time to address the issues within myself whilst also still being transparent towards others about where my mistakes were and gives me a chance to correct my previous actions once I am in a place to do so.

I apologise to anyone who has already viewed the video and would like to just share that pretty much all of the content was flawed and cannot be relied upon from a truthful and loving perspective.

Thanks

Nicky

LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LisaQ » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 am

Hi Nicky,

Wow, your post has caused me to begin to reflect on this video which had very much inspired me. I would be curious to hear what Jesus and Mary's feedback was, if you do decide to create a video in the future.

Thank you for your honesty and strong desire to keep this forum a loving place,
Lisa

Mianoel
Community Member

Post by Mianoel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 am

Hi!

Me too, I am confused and puzzled. I too was very inspired by the video. What was the feedback?

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi guys

We received a lot of in depth feedback thanks to Jesus & Mary in relation to this particular video. The main points of feedback have been listed on the forum by Mary a few days ago in the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=650&start=10

Due to the depth of feedback that we received, there is still much for myself to personally absorb and feel about before I can go about correcting my actions via a new video as I previously shared.

I hope that if you read Mary's post, it can assist in your own self reflections about the potential reasons why you may have felt that the video was inspiring until a point whereby I have uploaded a "corrected" video. This could be tricky though as you'd have to rely on memory due to the video now being offline for the time being.

I apologise that I cannot be more thorough at this time.

Cheers
Nicky

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 am

Hey everyone,

Since I know that Nicky and Perry want to work through the feedback that Jesus and I provided them before correcting the video in question, I thought that it might be kind of me to share just a few of the key issues that were in play during this "Sharing Divine Truth" video.

This might help some of you to have your own reflections and understandings while Nicky and Perry are working on their own.

I should say that I actually prepared quite a number of PAGES of feedback for Perry and Nicky in regards to this video and some other things. Below are just few of the points I made with them that I feel are most relevant to people who may have viewed the video and be confused about what was out of harmony with The Way within it.

A number of the principles that Nicky and Perry presented or promoted in the video were out of harmony with God's Gift of Free Will. So I highly recommend the first 2016 Assistance Group to Nicky and Perry and to everyone who might be confused. This group goes into a lot of detail about many of the principles I highlight below.

Purposefully chose to have emotions on camera in order to be 'powerful' for viewers

This is different to a presenter just being themselves and allowing whoever is watching to have whatever emotional response they want to have for themselves.

By PURPOSEFULLY having emotions on camera (which is different to just being soft and humble to yourself on camera) in the HOPES that others will become emotional watching, Nicky and Perry were actually attempting to MANIPULATE their viewers.

I shared more about this principle in some feedback I gave in this thread: http://forum.divinetruthhub.com/viewtop ... =36&t=1096

If anyone is still confused about what I mean here I am happy answer questions about this very important principle in the thread below.

Misunderstandings & Untruth About Free Will/ Arrogance

Nicky and Perry talk and cry about "having to do it" "for the world" (share God's Way with the world). The truth is that no one has to do anything that they don't want to do. God wants us to know what we want and to do that.

Not even Jesus, or I, or any of the 14 who returned, HAVE to do anything related to God ever again if we don't want to. God knows that, God gave us that gift and He desires for us to only ever do whatever we want to do.

The guys on the other hand begin to present the ideas that they have no choice but to share God's Way, that they are doing things "for God" (not as a result of their personal passion or desires) and that they don't have any free will in the matter. 'God made me this way and I have to do it'.

These emotions are REALLY OUT OF HARMONY WITH GOD'S TRUTH.

Some of what the guys were expressing are just injured emotions from their own childhoods that they do need to feel and release - however the problem was that these injured emotions and viewpoints really began to be promoted as LOVING and correct from God's viewpoint during the video.

The guys also imply that they are the only ones doing this (sharing Divine Truth). Perry, says "If no one else does it (besides me) then who is going to do it?" This is actually an arrogant viewpoint and also - completely skips over the fact that Jesus is doing it (smile).

They also say that they are doing this "for humanity". They display attitudes of 'saving the world' and 'changing people's lives'
This is actually arrogant towards others and also highlights the following point

Emergence of Christian (not Divine Truth) themes in what the guys were saying

Some of what the guys said WAS in harmony with Divine Truth teachings, but at other times their emotions and their statements became more about 'sacrifice' and 'doing God's Will' (instead of their own). These are very Christian principles that are not in harmony with the gift of free will.

A lot of people have a lot of injuries about sacrifice and 'compliance' meaning love and so they can find it very 'inspiring' and emotional hearing people living in and expressing these injuries as they guys were at certain points in the recording.

This happened because there are some Christian women spirits around Perry at the moment. These spirits quite successfully manipulated what happened in the recording by manipulating Perry's injuries with women and Nicky's injuries with men (which effect how he interacts with Perry).

At various times both Perry and Nicky started to say some important principles involved with sharing Divine Truth but they were shut down or became 'emotional' instead of discussing these things that could have helped their viewers.

Teaching/ Encouraging others to do things out of harmony with love or without full explanation of loving principles

It is important not to encourage or teach people to have a sense of arrogance about their ability to teach Divine Truth when they haven't felt or implemented any of it for themselves. Perry and Nicky never address this as an issue; instead they tended to promote an attitude of superiority in those who know Divine Truth.

They made statements like "you know there are times when you meet someone and you know in your heart that if you talk to them about Divine Truth that you will be able to help them" (which is actually quite an arrogant thing to say). They also encouraged people to speak up and tell people what they should do with their lives and not to "let fear stop you".

In fact, a lot of people "speak up" about Divine Truth due to personal arrogance and a desire for power over others. Certain people could use Nicky and Perry's statements in this video to justify their own addictive and harmful actions.

They make statements like: "We want to do it for the world and future generations" and "for God". This is arrogant towards God and towards the world.

They also both encourage people to go out and change the world.

While I agree that each of us have the opportunity to love in the world everyday, this is different from having the motivation to 'change the world' and feeling arrogant about your ability and importance in doing that. In this video Nicky and Perry actually promoted the latter arrogant idea rather than what Jesus and I encouraged in the talk that they referenced, which was about finding opportunities to LOVE others in the world.

Nicky and Perry had the feeling of 'saving' the world (which is arrogant) whereas Jesus and I promote serving or loving in the world (which is humble).

Nicky and Perry present the facade that they know how best to share Divine Truth and are very successful at it.

The truth is that the guys still have loads to learn about how best to share Divine Truth with others and they really didn't present that at all. Instead there was more an attitude that they had it all figured out by now! And people just needed to do as they do. (when at times Perry actually encouraged people to do things out of harmony with sharing God's Truth in a loving way

They also weren't being humble to the truth (with themselves or their viewers) that Jesus and my endorsement of them and what they are doing has had a huge impact on their 'success' in sharing Divine Truth. Of course, they have done things for themselves and are working through issues, but at the time of the recording they were skipping over just how much impact Jesus' example, efforts in sharing Divine Truth and guidance has had on their ability and willingness to share Divine Truth with others at all.

I hope that these details are helpful for others. If you were especially taken with this video it is a great opportunity for you to explore the reasons why.

Do you like other people having emotions on camera because it validates your own emotions?

Do you also have injuries relating to self sacrifice and romanticize this state as 'noble' and 'good'?

Do you feel arrogant towards the rest of the world about their state and believe that if they only listened to you speaking about Divine Truth they would be 'saved'?

Do you still feel that you would like a parent or God to dictate to you your will and what you have to do, rather than to make your own decisions?

Or is there something else that appealed to you?

Cheers,
Mary

Mary
DT Teacher

Post by Mary » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 am

As a quick post script:

I feel that there is awesome power in experimenting with your desires as Nicky and Perry are doing with the forum and their youtube channel. So, I do understand why they inspire many of you in a pure sense as well.

In fact the way that Nicky consistently responds to feedback is an example in itself:

1. He takes on feedback for consideration without self attack or punishment or the demand for reassurance
2. He values God's Truth and sharing Truth correctly above any personal emotions that he may have triggered through the feedback and so he does what he can to remedy his errors immediately and with transparency with everyone involved
3. He is responsive and grateful for feedback when we provide it. He acknowledges it and he remains open to more (without demanding more).

At this point in our progressions we are all going to make some mistakes.

It is how we respond to our mistakes that determines how much or how little we progress. Being open and non judgmental with ourselves about our injuries and mistakes enables so much learning and growth!

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Thank you, Mary. This was helpful feedback to hear.

Lisa

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi guys

I have recently recorded and uploaded a correction style video to YouTube regarding previous mistakes that I personally made in the "Fear of Sharing Divine Truth" video as I mentioned I would earlier in this thread.

I have included the link below for anybody who may be interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4URefPtE8

I apologise to everybody again who may have been negatively impacted upon by the original video.

Cheers
Nicky

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Imagine how much better the world would be if we could all own up to our mistakes like that, feel about them and ask God to help us and then take action to remedy our unloving actions! very inspiring, thanks Nicky!