Massive thanks and what a bomb of truth in action!

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Massive thanks and what a bomb of truth in action!

Post by Lena » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 am

Hi,

I just want to say a huge thank you to Nicky.
To Jesus and Mary for backing up Nicky in this huge project. With all of their love, knowledge and experience?
To have this forum going in a way of love and truth.

I have learnt already many truths, from just observing for a short while and reading a few posts and feedbacks.
I understand that time will tell how this project will work out.
But I feel this is already a powerful tool for learning how to live a life in truth in practice may look like.
It is also feels like an amazing community forming with people all around the words with the passion for God.
It is amazing that the forum is making it possible to bring people of all cultures and with different personalities and passions into a place where it is a safe and passionate place for learning and sharing. Who know what else will flourish from here...
I think the forum is an amazing tool to show some of the common difficulties in interactions, the subtleness or full force of emotional projections and intentions;
Oh and how to learn from events that we have already attracted, rather than attracting the same events due to the same emotion for a long periods of time. I saw Nicky showing that in the case of feedback for Victoria: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=183

How to become sensitive and honest in our own lives with ourselves and other people.
And what it feels like to stand for truth in a humble but firm way.

So thanks so much again Nicky, this is truly enormous, for pursuing your idea and making it happen.
I can imaging this isn't easy to manage, but I feel your passion and commitment!

love, Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Massive thanks and what a bomb of truth in action!

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Hey Lena

No worries at all, I am thankful that I had the opportunity to create the site and forum. I kind of thought one day "Right, I'm just going to give it a shot and see what happens" and I guess now we are here and it's really real.

There was a lot more work involved than I ever envisaged at the start and it does take a lot of time browsing the forums, observing interactions, trying to share things when I can and trying to feel other people's emotions but that is the nature of the beast and it is part of the gift I am dedicated to extend to everyone.

I am on a very steep learning curve at the moment personally and have already been emotionally stretched many times and the forums have only been live for just over a week but I am enjoying it and meeting new people all over the world who are sincere about growth towards God.

Yes, I too would say that none of this would have been possible had it not been for Jesus & Mary's love, passion, knowledge and TIME in helping me through this process. I have said this a few times already but all the gratitude that I can possibly summon from my soul at the moment is not enough in terms of thanking these guys for everything. I will be indebted forever to them both (but it is a debt in love if that makes sense!)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable