A Big Round of Thank You's

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
LindaM
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Big Round of Thank You's

Post by LindaM » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:36 am

I would also like to thank Amanda Stracey for her post on searching for particular topics in Divine Truth. this is of huge benefit and I appreciate your sharing. thank you Amanda.

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Big Round of Thank You's

Post by julie_bennion » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 pm

I've just read through the Big Round of Thank You's here and want to say, "ditto ditto ditto!" to everyone's warm-hearted Thanks, to Jesus & Mary, Nicky, Perry, Eloisa & Lena, and everyone who is participating here. You are all helping me to feel what's true inside, to soften & to hopefully, as I develop in humility, become a truly loving person.

I'd like to add this song, which inspired me to come here & express the tremendous Thanks I feel, also to God, for creating Jesus & Mary's soul, the souls of all who have returned, to teach us God's Way ~ https://youtu.be/jMy88pxkdJc