Thank you Loise White and everyone on the videos.

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you Loise White and everyone on the videos.

Post by Amanda » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:13 am

I'm not sure if Loise is on this forum or not but perhaps if she isn't someone here might know her and pass on my appreciation.
Loise was in one of the assistance groups in Australia in 2014 and she had an individual feedback session with Jesus.
I was dealing with the same emotion of anger towards my mother and I was despairing of ever being able to process it. I was led to Loises' session and implemented the advice Jesus gave her and within a few days I'd unblocked the anger. What a relief, I felt so grateful to Loise for her courage in asking her question in such a public forum and of course also to Jesus for his answer.
The people who are on the videos have assisted me SO much! Thank you.

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you Loise White and everyone on the videos.

Post by LauraR » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello Amanda,
I have been processing my emotions regarding my mother, but know I have been in resistance as well. However things are starting to break lose for me. I appreciate your post and will be listening to the personal truth season in just a bit.
Love to you,
Laura