Thank you

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you

Post by Eloisa » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi,
I just wanted to thank you Nicky for setting up this forum with the intention to Love and basing it on Principles of God's Truth. I feel excited by the potential possibilities that this offers the world and each of us as insividuals should we choose to engage this gift! Thank you for your time, desire and initiative!

I also wanted to Thank Jesus and Mary for their desire to return to Earth with the others of the 14 in order to share with us all the beautiful Truths they have personally learnt from God about God, and their desire to give the opportunity to Love and share 'How to' grow a relationship with God and sincerely live The Way (amongst all the other numerous gifts that seem to come with that!). I cannot express how greatful I am to you guys. Your courage and example, your choice to Love without discrimination and so much more is inspiring.
Thank you for all you have gifted me and all the gifts I continue to recieve. It is life changing.

With gratitude,

Eloisalh

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:10 am

Hi Eloisa

Lovely to hear from you again. Welcome to the forums! The biggest challenge is yet to come in trying to maintain the forums and ensuring the principles Jesus & Mary teach are upheld here.

Maintaining the forums and ensuring the principles Jesus & Mary teach will definitely be challenging!

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable