Thank you

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you

Post by Arvarna » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:54 am

I would like to say thank you to AJ and Mary for your kindness, to you Nicky for setting up this forum and I would also like to thank all of those people who attended the Assistance groups last year that had a more sincere desire than me, to be there and learn about love and truth and actually want to grow in love. I regret how resistive I was when I attended however it's been really great being able to watch back over the group I attended and also watch the 1st group. One person in particular that inspired me with her enthusiasm was Eloisa, so thank you for being so enthusiastic. I would like to also say thank you to Lena and Igor for all the work they do to make the videos available to us.

Arvarna

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:14 am

Hi Arvarna

Nice to hear from you again.

Welcome to the forums!

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable