Thank you for the clips!

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

Thank you for the clips!

Post by Maxine » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Was just watching one of Maureen's clip and just felt such gratitude for those of you : Maureen, Amanda and others who go to the time and effort to make the clips. They are so useful, so important and I love the way the LOA brings me the ones I need at that time to help.

So big thanks.

Love Maxine x

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you for the clips!

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:20 am

I agree!

I am very thankful for Maureen, Amanda, and Stephen Douglas for their time to break this videos down. Being subscribed to these YouTube channels are great because everytime I open YouTube (more so on my phone for me), one of these clips show up as one of the first videos on my main Youtube page list and it is always a beautiful Law of Attraction. Sometimes I feel it is easier to share these videos with others as well who maybe aren't ready to follow Divine Truth, but can get a nice 'shot/injection' that would pique their interest to pursue it further on their own.

Thank you also to Nicky, again, and Perry for your Divine Truth videos as well. I watched some of the Faith one today, and it is nice to see your humility and passion for sharing God's Truth; it's something I don't have at the moment, but inspires me to go further. Really cool stuff, guys.

Thank you all very much.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable