Thank you Nicky and Perry.

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joakim
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you Nicky and Perry.

Post by Joakim » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

I just found your youtube channel and I am looking through your videos right now :). Thank you for sharing in this way in video. It's wonderful to hear and to see your joy! I hope you keep sharing.

Cheers,
Joakim.

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you Nicky and Perry.

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Yeah, same from me, guys ~ Thank You so much. It's pretty amazing to see you two leaping into this new venture, all for the love of God. I especially appreciate hearing some of the particulars on how you experience God's Love and Truth flowing to & thru you, and I'm inspired by the feeling I get from you both, when you talk about how Divine Love is, for real, changing your lives. Yep, can definitely see & feel the truth of it, and am encouraged to keep turning towards God, whom I do love, very very totally mucho! :)

The last outtake was super funny, where Perry jostled Nicky about his hand wave...I wouldn't have otherwise taken much notice of your wave, Nicky, so that surprise made me chuckle with you; happy, to feel your playful, easy enjoyment & jokey-jokey manner with each other ~ it's so loving! and it's rare to see guys being jokey And openly loving with each other. Carry on, mates! :D