Thank you

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luli
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you

Post by Luli » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:02 am

Hi Nicky

Thank you for setting up this forum and hub. It feels really lovely and I'm excited about where it might lead in the future. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and others more in the future about God.

Luli

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:20 am

Hi Luli

Welcome to the forums. Me too, there are many possibilities and look forward to getting to know you better.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable