Thank you Nicky

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Thank you Nicky

Post by Pierrejoseph » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 am

Hi Nicky,

you very much inspired me in your humility and desire for truth, and I was very touched by your last post and apology and explanations about swapping Rita R red strike into 3 amber strikes. Thank you very much as well in general for all the feedbacks / strikes and explanations which are precious to learn about love. thank you for your time and love.

Pierre

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you Nicky

Post by julie_bennion » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Ditto from me, Nicky. I have been feeling such gratitude for all the work you are involved in as you have chosen (in getting this space together, and every day since then) to generously share your passions, including your love for God & Truth, your desire to grow in love & to offer tremendous assistance to a bunch of us along the way. I'm super grateful!, impressed by your courage, your emotional truth-sharing & strength, and feel a lot of warmth for you. Kudos mate!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable