Thank you all

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you all

Post by Teresa French » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:29 am

Thank you Nicky, Eloisa and Lena for the time you spend and the love you show on this forum. I appreciate it a lot, I have learnt so much from what I have read here and am becoming more and more awake every day to my own stuff, addictions and unlovingness.

Thank you also to Mary and Jesus for your ongoing mentor-ship of the forum, this place has been and is a terrific tool for me.

Thank you to everyone posting here too - I am learning so much from everyone and all the interactions here, about love, generosity, courage, unselfishness, honesty, sincerity, gratitude, and a little bit about humility too - that one is still a sticking point for me, but I am becoming more aware of how much work I have to do on my own (lack of) humility.

Thank you also to the people who have posed questions that Jesus and Mary have responded to via video feedback, in particular, as in right now I am listening to the Law of Compensation, Repentance, Forgiveness and Prayer audio prompted by the question Sandra posed here (viewtopic.php?f=49&t=623). Thank you Sandra!

love,
Teresa

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable