true what Niki writes

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rita
Community Member

true what Niki writes

Post by Rita » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am

I am one of those people who is listening to divine truth videos and audios since 2009.
Listening but not hearing. Not with in my soul. But I didn't know that for a long time.

Jesus has said in public recordings a few times that many of us who are coming for years have not made any real changes in their lives and their soul has not progressed, rather regressed.... having only head knowledge about Divine Truth ....

At assistance group he said to me, that I don't understand Divine Truth at all.
And it was a real gift in retrospect....

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: true what Niki writes

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:35 am

Hi Rita

Welcome to the forums here. I too felt the assistance group last year was a very eye-opening experience and it was great to learn more and receive feedback from Jesus & Mary, which you are correct is a great gift.

Nicky

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 am

Thanks Nicky.
We often don't realise the gifts we receive by getting 'negative' feedback or feedback which makes me feel bad and misunderstood and misjudged.

Which in my case ( and I know of lots of others too) is almost always the case, meaning I don't realise the gifts.

Sometimes not for weeks and months.

I hope those who got strikes will find the jewels in them.
In time.

There were often phases of feeling rejected/ angry/ upset/ self doubting/ divine truth and AJ and Mary doubting/getting sick with infections out of the blue and it stopping again after a week out of the blue when I had a deep insight and feeling.

A few times I was finished with Divine Truth. For hours or days or weeks.

Give me the good life again! Where I can put all that upsetting crap under the carpet with a myriad of new age techniques I had learned (including Byron Katie - which was very helpful once upon a time. Read her name here just before).

It goes like this for me:
Do I want Divine Truth teachings? - NO!

Do I want my old cherished feel good teachings - YES!!!
But unfortunately/fortunately they don't work anymore.
Just like my worn out much loved and used red white striped cotton pants. The memory of it is good but trying to wear it again feels yuck.
So, it's NO!.

Do I want Divine Truth teachings? - YES YES YES!
And I am willing to be open and seek the truth in what I think and feel. And as experience has proven to me 'I was wrong even thought I felt I was 120% right'.
And explore what the Law of Attraction throws at me and look at why it's the opposite of what I have expected. And i sometimes get an inkling and a feeling of an emotional upset/injury way way back.

I truly feel you are an extension of AJ and Mary and a blessing to us with this forum and this way of finding out about our injuries which we mostly still are blind to)

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi Rita

I feel what you have raised is important as I don't give strikes because I love/enjoy doing it. Honestly, I would LOVE it more than anything if I did not feel the need to give strikes but I know that is not going to be possible yet and I have a big responsibility in ensuring that the forum remains a safe and loving environment for all.

Like you have said, I see the strikes as more of a feedback mechanism for people. If we are being humble, that is the moment when growth can really happen! If I took the feedback I received from Jesus and Mary in resistance, I wouldn't have made any progress whatsoever and probably wouldn't have even created the site and forums that we are communicating through now.

As everyone can see, I've already made one or two errors on the forum due to my own unhealed emotions with women but it is all a part of the process of growth and I am sure I will make more going forwards. It is a learning curve for us all and I guess thats why we are all here, right? :)

Nicky

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:33 am

Thank you Nicky and thank you for not being in resistance. And being humble. Lots to learn for me.

But what one or two errors have you made, Nicky, " as everyone can see"?

I don't see it or know about.

I am still emotionally and in my soul a very slow learner and very blind and very disabled. (Far cry of what used to think I am).

I ask because I can't yet necessarily discern what's right and what's wrong. What's right and what's wrong in my old views yes, or in the world's views yes, but in God's views no or often not.

If I get 'bad' feedback from AJ/Mary and see how it all unfolds to be actually good for me and life changing in this aspect then I know what they have told me/'scolded' me about is exactly what God would have 'said' and how wrong I have done in God's eyes. That my insight now.

It used to be always a big huge hammer coming down on me, squash poor me who has meant it so well (my ego and façade or spirits telling me this).

My initial reaction used to be sort of 'who are they playing God' or when the first strikes occurred on this forum 'who does he think he is giving strikes like this to innocent people' and 'I am leaving because next it's me'.

That's why I wrote "what Nicky said is right" . As after some pondering and feeling then suddenly your decisions/strikes felt right and felt just like if AJ would have said it.

AND !!! in rereading what those stroked people had written I could see their 'wrong' attitudes too AND I could see it in me too. And feel about it in the right way, more like a repentance like way. Not " what's wrong with this, I could have written exactly the same, I am getting really afraid, and angry, he Nicky does it to them, he will do it to me and what then, what an embarrassment, I am leaving!

Even after all those years I sort of always starting from zero again. Resistance! With the difference that the resistance wears down within a shorter and shorter time.

I am writing this to let others know, if you need to run run, if you need to resist resist. But take a break and be open to put a question mark on your actions.
Every hour or after every outpour of anger you feel in your body. (One can actually learn as fast as Nicky and not be as slow, slimy and doubting as I )

I found I was reacting as I always have .... and eventually it has become boring. And yukky and façade and a predictable habit. And something inside me yearns for the real thing, wants to change , is completely fed up with me and my reactions! And actually is preparing to feel the pain and all of it. But my old me is a tough old cookie and a monster. But if I put questions on all my thoughts (Byron Katie!) I see it's all just a furphy,
something which is not real and not true. (The Façade Self)

Anyway Nicky, so I am learning from your strikes. After my first reactions of upsetness re the strikes there is insight and learning.

But what are the errors you have made?

In my eyes initially nobody did any thing wrong, Victoria, Courtney, Pam etc. In my unexamined view.

After the strikes I could see some unlovingness.

And then it just shocks me that I couldn't see it before. And didn't trust that little voice which said 'something isn't quite right here'. But trusted that convenient habit of .... mum said it so it's right, what others say is right etc.

I want to see the truth more and be humble more. And feel the unlovingness in others and myself. And for me at this stage it's still mainly a mental process.

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:10 am

I'm can't say I actually apply this well but its a good measure of humblenss by how we respond to feedback. We can only do one of two things really with feedback - receive it or refuse it. The other thing with feedback its exactly what it states - what we give out feeds back to us. So whatever the feedback is, we really are the ones who own it. If the one giving feedback adds some unlovingness to the interaction then of course they own that part.

I like to look at it in terms of an analogy as it helps me:

Imagine I bought a dog, I let it escape and the poor fella gets runover on the street, someone else finds it severely injured and calls the number on the collar tag. Maybe I dont want to pay a big vet bill, so I say "its not my dog, you found it, you deal with it!" Maybe instead I take the dog back, I do everything I can to look after him, I tend to his wounds straightaway. If I have no money, I ask for help from anyone I can trust would want to help me. I take full responsibility for him.

So when we own our emotions that immediately surface on any type of feedback, there seems to be a different quality in it, especially in how we respond (or dont) and its more along the lines of the owner wanting to care for his dog where the loving way to respond to feedbac is.

Anyway that's how I see it, there's a lot for me to reflect on too and how I've refused feedback often.

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:50 am

Thank you Alkhemst.
I like the dog story.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable