Thank you Eloisa

Offer your gratitude to somebody here
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa M
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you Eloisa

Post by Eloisa M » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:18 am

Hi Eloisa,

Thank you for stating the truth about my addiction in a recent interaction with people in this forum. I know you really felt me in that interaction. It took me a couple of days to feel the truth in it. You are loving when you say you didn't know what the addictions were at that point. Since I read your concern I asked God to please show me my truth even if it is painful and ugly. I got the answer this morning, since then I am feeling the causal emotions that have attracted this event. I feel now I received a true gift from you!

With gratitude,
Eloisa

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you Eloisa

Post by Eloisa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 am

Hi Eloisa

What you describe is not my experience with experimenting with Principles of Divine Truth and processing emotion. You say you are feeling the causal emotions after two days. I observe you in facade and addiction with others on your introductory thread and also in your latest communication with LisaQ. I understand you received recent feedback from Mary and Jesus on these very issues (facade and addiction), I would go back to this.

It takes time to grow. (How fast is up to us, our desire for God's Truth and how humble we are)

It takes time to become aware, discover, uncover and emotionally feel through why we are choosing facade and addiction .

Spirits often give you information Eloisa, this is different from feeling it for yourself and truly healing the pain inside of yourself.

We need to get real with ourselves with where we are at right now, from God's perspective and if we want to hold onto our facade and addictions this is going to be very difficult, if not impossible.

Love
Eloisa