Artist & Poet Akiane Kramarik

Images, drawings, paintings, poetry or photographs
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LizziM
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Artist & Poet Akiane Kramarik

Post by LizziM » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:15 am

I recently discovered the incredible art of Akiane Kramarik, now 18, who started painting at a young age, writing poetry along with her paintings, so many of her images and sentiments mirroring Divine Truth. Her parents were not at all religious but she painted Jesus and spoke of God, and places she seemed to have been in the spirit world. Very interesting.

This is her website gallery page:

https://www.akiane.com/store/

After discovering her, I spent a few weeks absorbed in her art, which inspired poetry of my own, as well.

Enjoy!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable