Worth

Images, drawings, paintings, poetry or photographs
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darragh
Muted

Worth

Post by Darragh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:18 pm

So here are the paintings i did hat best describes me considering worth and then what it felt like. Both took me a total of 3.5 hours.

Any time i began painting the shapes in the "considering worth" I continued untill i could not associate the shapes with anything but they spelled out the building blocks to the answer i was seeking.
With Love, Darragh
Attachments
Feeling process of worth.jpg
Feeling process of worth.jpg (28.68 KiB) Viewed 5557 times
Considering worth.jpg
Considering worth.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 5557 times

Vivi
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Worth

Post by Vivi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 pm

I appreciate your paintings. ;)
Viviane

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable