spirit influence

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

spirit influence

Post by Grahamsutherland » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 pm

I have recently been given a small glimpse of how it is possible for celestials to protect me to some extent from the influence of spirits in poor condition.
Padgett received this sort of protection.
It seems that our desire and prayers for protection from dark spirits mostly are ineffective because we are coming from the wrong place emotionally. What we really want when we desire to be free of negative influences is to AVOID the unpleasant effects of that influence.
The celestials seemed to provide unasked for protection to Padgett because of his sincerity and openness and humility and not because he desired protection

Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: spirit influence

Post by Grahamsutherland » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:04 am

I was also shown an analogy that i could relate to in my efforts to create a more loving ecosystem on my property. The analogy is between negative spirit influence and the growth suppressing effects of wallabies (like kangaroos only a bit smaller). I have observed that my property has quite a restricted diversity of flora and that the wallabies eat most of what comes up naturally that is different. I have some baby cypress pines coming up naturally and every winter when the wallabies are hungry they give the young plants a hammering. Some have died, some only manage to regrow what was eaten last winter before they are eaten again and so seem stagnant. Yet when we get a milder winter or wetter year some pines dont get eaten down quite as much as they have grown and a few have managed to get big enough to now be starting to be out of the reach of the wallabies. I have also noticed some tiny kurrajong trees coming up in places and have put guards around some of them to keep the wallabies off them. These are growing nicely.
As much as i love the wallabies and want them to have food over winter i am choosing to deny them some of what they want with fences and guards . However i am doing other things to try to provide extra food for the wallabies over winter.
What seems the current order of things is that growth happens in fits and starts but slowly and eventually some little "souls" grow enough for their growth to speed up to what is possible without the predatory influences. Yet with protection from the celestials the early difficulties can be greatly reduced.

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm liking your analogy, Graham; Makes me think about the gophers & their tunnels in the soil around here. Some of the garden beds were already wired when I moved in, some degraded, so the gophers were getting thru in places. I decided to patch it up a bit after they ate 2/3's of the fava beans & a couple squash root-bases over the summer. I haven't been annoyed with them, since I understand they need to eat too, and I still had enough fava beans that grew, flowered & "sprouted" new bean pods & squash that blossomed into "fruit", before the gophers ate them. So having some places wired, some not, means we all get to eat some (inclduding slugs & follie-pollies who live on top, munching on green leaves wherever they roam through the garden patch, under cover of night).

However... what I'm realizing in reading your post and feeling about the issues, it seems like my approach makes it rather easy for me to diminish the amount of feeling I otherwise have stored up inside, about the way things are on earth, with critters being under a continuous threat of being eaten, poisoned, or forbidden access to food sources & other resources they need, and which God has provided for them.

So this leaves me with two questions (I wonder if you might have them as well?) ~ Am I avoiding feeling my true condition?, the condition of the world, the situation for, and the status of, the earth's creatures, by keeping areas "off limits"? Does this practice create a buffer against feeling all or some of that? Or, am I willing/open to feeling the truth as it is, while also wishing to protect & aide in the growth of other creatures & souls, While continuing to feel the way it is... the way I am, at present, truthfully?
As you say, such is what our celestial friends, Jesus, Mary, Cornelius... wish to do for us, and their wishes may be fulfilled, when we open to receiving their assistance.

In this moment I'm aware of how thoroughly I've grown accustomed to feeling Lack. Including now, in California, there's not enough water to go around. I've been living with the feeling There's Not Enough... water, energy, time, love, attention, care, forthrightness, generosity....along with my personal feeling of not measuring up. So there's a heavy load of feeling to be felt :cry: Thanks Graham, for bringing this to my attention today.

I hope my questions make sense... It'd be great to hear how you are feeling & making this balance between Truthfully Feeling It All as is, while being an Assistant for New Growth spurts to take root and flourish.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 am

Julie, i am coming to feel that if we try to pre-empt potential problems (that might not actually happen) we are trying to avoid our law of attraction. So we can miss a god given opportunity to feel something we need to feel to help us grow towards god.
I used to wonder why AJ initially didnt seem to anticipate that the media would give him a hard time in claiming to be Jesus. He left himself wide open to attack. Then i realized that it gave him the opportunity to feel attacked that he must have needed to feel.
These days he is much stronger with the media, and also puts up protection around what he plants on his property (which he didnt initially).
We may be better off living as if we have no fear (feeling our fear and doing it anyway), letting any shit hit the fan, feeling what comes up and so dealing with real problems as they arise rather than worrying about things that might not happen (unreal problems)

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 pm

And asking for protection for any would=be shit that may hit the fan :D

I'd be interested in hearing from Jesus & Mary, about his decision to put up protection around new plant growth. Like, how does Jesus see God's LoA working in those instances? Maybe he's doing what our spirit guides are attempting to do for us.... protect, love, care, offer support. I suppose I could shift from the feeling "I'm keeping the gophers out", to "I'm helping the squash to grow fruitful!" :P

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi Graham & Julie

I realise this is quite a late response so apologies for that. I'd just like to draw your attention to some co-dependancy between you both in this thread.

Julie, you wrote:
So this leaves me with two questions (I wonder if you might have them as well?) ~ Am I avoiding feeling my true condition?, the condition of the world, the situation for, and the status of, the earth's creatures, by keeping areas "off limits"? Does this practice create a buffer against feeling all or some of that? Or, am I willing/open to feeling the truth as it is, while also wishing to protect & aide in the growth of other creatures & souls, While continuing to feel the way it is... the way I am, at present, truthfully?
As you say, such is what our celestial friends, Jesus, Mary, Cornelius... wish to do for us, and their wishes may be fulfilled, when we open to receiving their assistance
Like with the information I gave when I issued those two amber strikes to you previously, there is the same feeling there of wanting a man to make you feel better about yourself and wanting them to provide you with consolation and comfort to distract you from the "unpleasant" emotions within yourself (fear/grief as an example) that you are resistive to feeling. However, the main addiction here is wanting a man to provide you with all the "answers" to your issues. These addictions are the driving force behind these two questions and the writing about the gophers, beans etc is just a distraction which has provided you with an opportunity to enter into an addictive exchange, which was the real intention.

Graham, there are some issues here with your own arrogance and wanting to appear more knowledgeable about matters of Truth & Love to others, particularly women.

In your posts on this thread, I get the feeling that you feel pretty certain on the information you have shared and your conclusions and rationale behind them but I cannot necessarily agree with them. There is no real hypothesising in your posts that show you may be open to your conclusions being inaccurate, but just straight statements.

When Julie asked you those questions (which was really the addiction of wanting a man to provide "answers" to her issues so she does not need to do her own work), you hooked into them as it allowed you to gain feelings of arrogance and worth in providing this information to Julie.

This part of your response to her is particularly addictive and shows an arrogance and wanting to appear knowledgeable of such matters:
I used to wonder why AJ initially didnt seem to anticipate that the media would give him a hard time in claiming to be Jesus. He left himself wide open to attack. Then i realized that it gave him the opportunity to feel attacked that he must have needed to feel.
I don't believe Jesus agreed to interact with the media with the underlying intention that it would open him up to attack, because, who truly wants to get attacked...even if it may provide an opportunity to feel some grief? You must have extremely low self worth to have such an intention, and also it is not a intention in harmony with Love & Truth.

It's completely OK and loving to tell somebody that you may not know an answer to the question that they are seeking answers for, particularly if you are sensitive to your own addictions of arrogance and also to the intentions and addictions of others. Otherwise if you do go ahead and attempt to answer them when you really don't truthfully know the answer, there is a high chance you are doing it out of addiction rather than sincerely wanting to help them. This is a perfect attraction on the forum for you both (your thread attracting Julie and Julie responding to your thread and your response in return). As you can see, no other forum member engaged the thread, it was basically just an addictive conversation between you both.

Hope this makes sense.
Nicky

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi Nicky & Graham,
While I wasn't feeling that I wanted Graham to answer my questions, I did want to respond & express them, thinking they might be a part of Graham's process as well, and maybe useful for him, or others, to hear. But I can see that it wasn't the most useful way to relate to what goes on in the garden here, with the gophers & the rolly pollies. Instead of talking about it, I could choose to make new choices, try other experiments, feel what's occurring inside & out. Then Maybe talk about it.
As you have pointed out Nicky, It's true ~ I have deep "help me out" expectations that can be felt by anyone who feels where I'm coming from, for real. So thank you... I do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to read, feel & respond with feedback, further helping me to realize the work I need to do.

And I'm sorry for my stuff getting in the way of others responding here, Graham. :oops:

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Thanks for your perspective Nicky. I didnt communicate well when i gave the impression that AJ may have deliberately opened himself up to attack from the media. I feel sure he was giving them an opportunity to behave lovingly and truthfully just as God gives us every opportunity. I for one miss most of those god given opportunities.
Your comments were however still pretty spot on and useful to me. Thanks.

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:27 am

Hi Graham and Julie

When I was reading your replies to Nicky's feedback about the addiction going on between you, I noticed that both of you justified and tried to deflect what he had said to you by minimising or saying that it wasn't your intention to get the addiction met and that what you had said wasn't communicated well.

Julie began with:
While I wasn't feeling that I wanted Graham to answer my questions, I did want to respond & express them, thinking they might be a part of Graham's process as well, and maybe useful for him, or others, to hear
Graham began with:
I didn't communicate well
It is the feelings accompanying your statements rather than the words you use that I feel Nicky was referring to and which I am referring to in this response also. The feeling of what you are 'wanting' from others in your interactions.

Both of you are justifying what you did and consequently defending the addiction which has been highlighted, while still acting out of it in your reply. This is a dangerous road for anyone of us to take due to the fact that we will defend and hold onto that addiction rather than seeing the sin in it and finding out what is driving it emotionally at the cause (I feel this pretty strongly as I can see some of the addictions I want to hold onto and the terribly damaging effects that they have upon those around me and myself when I choose to not work through them).

I just wanted to highlight the fact that our addictions are playing out 'automatically' and that the feeling coming out of you still is exactly what you are wanting to deny. It feels to me that you did want, and still want these addictions to be met and this is why you engaged in the first place. I suggest there is an opportunity here to really feel about the feedback Nicky has given you and instead of trying to hold onto your façade and defending and justifying your addictions.

Also Julie instead of intellectually looking for ways to 'get away' from the addiction which was demonstrated by mentioning what you 'could have done', in my experience the best, and actually the only way, is to emotionally deal with the addiction and why we have it in the first place, and we need to feel what is underneath the addiction. Then we won't have to 'manage or change our behaviours' we won't need to 'try' or 'think' about what to do or not to do as we will automatically act in a more loving way without 'effort'. This is the best and only way to actually no longer act out of addiction, error and injury - deal with the cause and all the blocks and feelings on top of it.

You both go onto to acknowledge the feedback from Nicky and say that you can see it applies, but your initial defence of your actions and original addiction demonstrates your façade and that you have yet to really feel what Nicky is saying to you.

I feel we have to emotionally acknowledge that we have the addiction before any possibility of change can occur. When we intellectually hear something or someone has tried to help us 'see' it, though it is often the first step (and I feel so grateful for all the feedback and reminders I have personally received), I notice we often ignore it or use other addictions to 'get away from it' and justify it because we prefer the feelings of the addiction than feeling the Truth about why we engage it in the first place.

The key is not to judge it, rather explore and feel about it.

All the Best to you Both,

Eloisa

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Eloisa,
I feel so lucky, so grateful & moved by your words, including... feeling scared, exposed, pained, some brief I" suck", "I want to quit" reaction (which pains me even now, because I also really Don't want to quit!'), I knew that this was only more resistance, so I asked for God's help. This created a shift, where I could feel some of the truth, next to wanting to hide from... what you have pointed out.
Thank you, and Nicky again, thank you for offering me this most valuable gift, I feel how you are able to lovingly, truthfully see & speak to, much more better than I, what I'm up to & how to honestly address it.

I woke up in the night, clearly seeing the strength & force of my resistance ~ How I Will to automatically focus on something Else, rather than feel the truth. I wound up truly feeling the blessing of your feedback. I am humbled & graced by the company, the support of loving spirits (and friends like you on earth!) who are, in the night, more able to influence me to see the truth.

This morning, reading from The Padgett Messages, in came across these words from Jesus ~~

"Life on earth is an important part of the great eternity of living, and men should realize this to its fullest meaning, and not think the earth a mere stopping place where the spirit is enfolded in flesh only for the pleasures and gratification of its carnal appetites. This earth life is a fleeting shadow of the spirit life, but an important shadow to the happiness which man may enjoy in the future.

It is the most important period of man’s whole existence, and the way that such life is lived may determine the whole future life of the man. I don’t mean that there is no redemption beyond the grave, for the mercy of the Father continues into the spirit life; but when man fails to accept this mercy - I mean the way in which he may become a Divine child of the Father - while in the earth life, he may never accept it in the spirit life.

...As I said when on earth, “strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life eternal, and few there be who enter therein.” And this saying applies to the spirit world as well as to the material world.
... in closing (I) will say, with all the love and knowledge which I possess: Let men seek this great Divine Love, and in faith they will find it, and forever be one with the Father - immortal as He is immortal, and happy beyond all conception.
So I will say with all my love and blessings, and the blessings of the Father, “seek and ye shall find.”
Good night. Your loving brother and friend, Jesus."

Thanks again for your help, Eloise, Lena & Nicky, Jesus & Mary. Wow, so much help is being offered now... It's Overwhelming!!

Love you guys,