Guardian or Fake

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Benjamingp
Community Member

Guardian or Fake

Post by Benjamingp » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi,

i just saw this Video on Youtube and i´m wondering whether this is real or just a fake.
If it is real it strongly seems like a guardian spirit manifests herself in order to prevent the guy from passing. It would be fascinating if this was true.

https://youtu.be/pqjTH1lSc5M

My search for an evidence of spirits may interfere with my desire for truth.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

maureen
Community Member

Re: Guardian or Fake

Post by maureen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi Benjamin,

Here's a short clip where Jesus talks about this occurring all the time Jesus on Grief, Loss, Spirits and Ghosts

I actually had this happen to me once (but I did not see the spirit) a few years ago when I was coming down my driveway onto a very quiet street walking two dogs (one who was older and very slow)...a car zoomed around the corner out of nowhere and there was no way it did not hit us. Yet, time opened up somehow just like in that video. And we were all in shock but unscathed.

The sad part is that within a few weeks, I was in a similar set of circumstances walking with those same dogs and got hit full speed by a texting driver. It was in the months before I came upon these teachings...and later, Jesus and Mary talked to me about the accident and the spirit (an angry woman I knew who had recently passed in a rage filled suicide whose animals I had taken in, including Maggie who was killed in that "accident") and how she was orchestrating that event from the spirit world because she was enraged with me for not supporting her in destroying her husband in her last days on earth and blamed me for her death. For not aligning with her destruction. So, it was a punishment for me. And, also, she wanted her dog with her in the spirit world.

So, even though I feel my guardian intervened successfully in the first event, I was led straight into danger again and run down in the second one (a huge Law of Attraction event for sure where both of my legs and my nose were broken and it took five weeks to get home and sweet Maggie who I loved so much was killed). The first event though felt exactly like the one in that video. Like my guardian slowed down time somehow, snatched us up and got me and the pups out of the way even though it was impossible that we could avoid being hit.

Still, I can see how the Law of Attraction between me and rageful people and spirits was so huge at that time that even with the help of a guardian, I was unable to avoid that "accident" at that time in my life. Partly because I did not see the first event through the lens of divine truth and use that first intervention to humbly consider what was at play and in motion and well underway. It's great to know now that God is trying always to help us and keep us from harm in these circumstances with his legions of helpers. Yet, even given that, within a few weeks, I was prompted by dark spirits to follow a certain (out of the ordinary) path on our walk that evening. Which led us all right into the center at the perfect moment for her to hit that bulls-eye target. At that time in my life, I did not know about these things, so I did not understand the truth enough to really consider the first event (which could have help us avoid the second one) and, in the second one, I only sensed that I was responsible for all it somehow, but not really how exactly. I only knew the instant it happened that a lot of things had conspired to bring about that event and that this woman was involved somehow from the spirit world and that the kid who hit me was a pawn of sorts. I was even waving my arms and screaming stop stop to the kid who hit me and he said he never saw us even though he hit us head on.

So, I think now these guardians are really trying to protect us. Even when huge attractions are in motion. I also am beginning to tune into how much verbal assault comes toward me all the time from malevolent spirits and how much of my life is still spent moving in certain directions just to appease them and avoid punishment. And that this ends up leading me into situations that can expose me to harm for sure. Like in that story, I was only in that place in that moment because I had taken in all her pets when she died because her husband did not want anything to do with anything of hers and abandoned them. It is scary to know the lengths mean spirits will go to too. And, I can sense her still in the spirit world (partly because I still have one of her pets here...an old ailing cat nearing the end of her life) believing I totally deserved all that just because I disagreed with how she treated her husband and abused and attacked others. She despises me still even though I wanted only to help her and her animals.

Spooky!

Still, it's awesome to glimpse God's larger loving system...and how there is a lot of good we can tune into and align ourselves with more and more. And, just knowing about the spirit world, spirit influence (positive and negative) and the Law of Attraction and our souls, gives us such a huge advantage while on earth. Just watching that video makes me want to work harder to heal and be healed by God of any influences I am under still that lead me into compromising and dangerous circumstances. Just like that cyclist. Our guardians can help protect us but we won't be really completely safe from harm in those ways until the things in our soul that lead us into perilous circumstances in the first place are fully healed.

I know my guardian can help...but only so much. It's pretty awesome though to see a visual of it...whether or not it is "real" it sure illustrates exactly what those events feel like...they are totally shocking.

Love,
Maureen

Brian Brill
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Brian Brill » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Benjamingp wrote:Hi,

i just saw this Video on Youtube and i´m wondering whether this is real or just a fake.
If it is real it strongly seems like a guardian spirit manifests herself in order to prevent the guy from passing. It would be fascinating if this was true.

Benjamin,

This has gone around before...the video is fake, it was produced as a promotion for a video game (Dragon Totem Girl). http://x.wanmei.com/index0910.htm

I doubt a guardian spirit would need such a dramatic method of influencing the outcome of such a situation.

- B

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Brian,

I feel it's good to let others know that the video may be fake.
However I can not agree with your comment about the guardians and what extremes they may go to to help us avoid harm especially when it is undeserved.
I feel it is commonly misunderstood on Earth, what and how much work spirit guides and guardians do, which is ok, but I feel your comment was made not from a place of humility but from a place of arrogance, with an intention to pull down. Which is a very unkind attitude towards another person.

I would suggest to look at how you truly felt in the moment of your reply to Benjamin.

Lena

Helmick
Banned

Post by Helmick » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:24 am

Benjamingp wrote:Hi,

It is faked. And staged. This isn't hard to do. Just turn the camera off and have the person being filmed leave and turn the camera on and it looks like they disappear. You can do this at home on a moving camera. Movies do this all the time. That is how they made Jeanie on "I dream of Jeanie" disappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNMzOdQMpE

Barbara Eden explains the magic behind the camera.

Brian Brill
Community Member

Post by Brian Brill » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Lena wrote:Hi Brian,

I feel it's good to let others know that the video may be fake.
However I can not agree with your comment about the guardians and what extremes they may go to to help us avoid harm especially when it is undeserved.
I feel it is commonly misunderstood on Earth, what and how much work spirit guides and guardians do, which is ok, but I feel your comment was made not from a place of humility but from a place of arrogance, with an intention to pull down. Which is a very unkind attitude towards another person.

I would suggest to look at how you truly felt in the moment of your reply to Benjamin.

Lena
Hi Lena, I obviously should have been less ambiguous about what I meant. I was not at all discounting what a guardian is capable of doing, but rather the unrealistically over-dramatic way in which the fake video portrayed such an action. The "Angel" speed-running in rather than manifesting directly, the cliché sci-fi flashes of light, completely altering the orientation of the rickshaw leaving it in clear view of the camera rather than just a bit further down its actual trajectory, the pause to recover, skulking away...these struck me as artistic choices of the creators of the video, staged for their dramatic affect on the viewer. These were the immediate clues that it is not an actual Angel we see, even before we research the origins of the video to find out it is meant to be a superhero type character. The video was intended to deceive for the purpose of becoming viral and thus generating interest in their video game. Additional information here: https://monkeywatching.wordpress.com/20 ... marketing/

The Internet is abundant with fake things, and when people latch onto hoaxes of this nature, usually from a desperate desire for evidence for the supernatural, it undermines their credibility when it comes to their advocacy of other amazing things (like, for instance, AJ being Jesus). So it is appropriate that these false things should be confronted and exposed. That was my primary feeling when I replied, and it's the same thing I've felt before when I've seen other students of DT dabbling in nonsense. It is a feeling that I would like to encourage others to recognize the prevalence of deception and practice a higher level of discernment. I have long had a tendency to bust any kind of online hoax when I see it, because it doesn't feel loving to knowingly leave someone in a delusion if a small effort can dispel that error. Hence my comments on the flat earth stuff a while back. And these are usually things of which I can properly be authoritative about, unlike some of the finer points of Divine Truth that I'm still working out for myself, and thus am hesitant to offer advice on.

None of that suggests I dismiss what lengths our spirit friends can go to help, as you accuse. If I point out that there were a multitude of other more likely ways a guardian could have resolved this situation effectively without requiring physical manifestation and teleportation to do it, that's a comment on this particular scenario, not, as you seem to have inferred, a comment on how spirits can potentially act in general.

But still, could I have presented my comments more clearly and more humbly? Certainly. I need to work on being less open to misinterpretation, because if there's one thing I've learned over the years it is that I will usually be interpreted in the worst light possible if I leave room for that to occur. That's one of the reasons I post so infrequently...it's exhausting to deal with. I suspect it's one of the ways that spirits attempt to shut me down. Even if spirits aren't involved, I need to deal with my injuries of self doubt and lack of self worth that attract such responses, so thanks for that reminder.

- B

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi Brian,

I am glad you wrote a reply, as I feel it has exposed some of your feelings, which is good as it brings you an opportunity to feel them.

I would like to bring a couple of things to your attention about the original comment you have made:

I feel there is a fear of sort, maybe even anger,that causes you to want to 'stamp out' such a short answer. I will talk more about the anger bit in my second point.
What I would like to say though, that offering an informative reply to people, with reasons behind your thinking, then gives them an opportunity to understand you and your reasonings better. It is also more loving to tell people exactly what you think and maybe why, as it then doesn't cause them to think a lot and ponder about what you have said and why you said that and perhaps misinterpret your words.
But it feels to me that sometimes you want people to ponder a lot about what you said?

It is also just simply more loving towards others to express yourself with more clarity when you can, at least to give it a try, since you have already decided to offer your thoughts and opinion on the matter.
I have observed you comment in this manner on a few occasions on the forum, even your intro post is done in the same style, which suggests to me that you like to be a man of a few words, however if you choose to engage in the conversation in the same style, it can cause issues with not understanding you, as you refuse to make more comments.
I do feel that somehow it is a way for you to distance yourself from being too involved, to keep control.

Second point I would like to raise, is about the anger I feel you still have. Anger about false information spread around the world by people and by spirits too influencing people, and I feel this is why you are drawn to debunk them.
I don't see an issue with people wanting to believe there are greater powers which are capable of doing miraculous and extraordinary things, as there are, but I do see an issue of love with falsifying of any information to make it seem like something extraordinary has happened as it causes people to be disheartened and disappointed in the long run, as well as disillusioned about what is possible and what is not.
However I can feel that you are yet to properly connect with and release that anger.
I do feel you are living in it instead on this issue, which causes you to be attracted to these kinds of things.

I hope what I said is clear enough to understand,

Cheers
Lena

Johanne
Community Member

Post by Johanne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello Brian,

Like Lena, I feel a lot of anger from your comment and I can relate to it as I was in the same place not that long ago and still have some to work through.
Like you I was angry at false representation of the spiritual matters and always wanted to bring the truth forward. I soon realized my injuries which were that yes I felt misunderstood in many aspect of my relationship with others. And I prayed to see the Truth about myself. And I cried so much until I hit the little me who cried like a baby. I'm not sure about what was the event in my childhood that initiated that injury and I don't feel it's important as my law of attraction changed. Now, I don't feel I need to "force the Truth down the thoat" of people who don't want to know it. Also, now when I make a comment about something not being the Truth, I don't feel so angry.
If I may, I would also suggest that it's quite and arrogant place where we could pretend to know the ways of our guardians.

Johanne