How easily spirits manipulate us

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

How easily spirits manipulate us

Post by Maxine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi,

I just watched this new audio of Mediumship with Mary and Jesus as they talk to Anthony - a spirit who is part of group of spirits who abuse and manipulate people on earth.

It is really gets across how easily we are influenced and how far this influence can go.

Thank you Mary, Jesus and Anthony. I really liked Anthony by the end and I wish him well on his path.

Maxine

Maxine
Community Member

Re: How easily spirits manipulate us

Post by Maxine » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How easily spirits manipulate us

Post by Cari M » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:32 am

Awesome, Maxine! Thank you for sharing this!

Warm Regards,

Cari
My name is Cari.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable