Last night for the first time I saw a spirit friend

Share your personal spirit-related interactions and experiences
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johanne
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Last night for the first time I saw a spirit friend

Post by Johanne » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:48 pm

It was around 3h a.m. and I woke up. I saw there was someone sitting next to me. I could see her like a living person. She had blond hair and a white gown like you'd wear in a hospital and she had a needle in her arm with a intravenous fluid. She looked at me and I looked at her and I said: "Hello! who are you?" And she became translucent like water. And disappeared. I was amazed at how calm I was. I remember when a friend of mine told me he saw a spirit 5 years ago. I didn't know then about the spirit world and thought I'd be so scared if it happened to me. Now, I feel so much joy. I just wish I could have exchange more with her. Maybe I could have done something more. And I wonder, why did she come in my room? How did she find me?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable