20160114 Spirit Friends share personal experiences for up coming Assistance Groups

A place for any spirit to communicate with the community
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

20160114 Spirit Friends share personal experiences for up coming Assistance Groups

Post by Eloisa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:17 am

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would put the link up to the recent communications Jesus had with Spirits channelled through Mary.
Thanks so much Jesus, Mary and each of the individuals who so honestly and openly shared themselves with us. I am so grateful for all the details!
It was awesome hearing from Celestial friends!

Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... y=20160114

So excited about the Assistance Groups, can't wait!!!

Eloisa

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable