Diamonds by Rihanna

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vivi
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Diamonds by Rihanna

Post by Vivi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:57 pm

When I heard Diamonds by Rihanna
I cried so intensively it was the first time where I actually believe I felt a tiny fraction of God's love.

The songs says: You and I will like like diamonds in the sky.

It hit me so hard because I was looking for love everywhere and everywhere was empty, flawed. But the faith that God has pure love I imagine that someday I'll become a bright being, like a star in the sky side by side with God.
Viviane

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable