Carly Simon - I haven't got time for the pain

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Carly Simon - I haven't got time for the pain

Post by LauraR » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 am

Hello all,
It is an oldie but a goodie. I recently heard Carly Simon's "I haven't got time for the pain" and when I heard it this time - it was like she was singing to God. I love it.
I look forward to listening to the other songs.
Love to all. Laura

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable