He Still Loves Me ~ Beyonce

A particular song helped you? Let's hear it
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:38 pm

You can dance with Mary and Jesus and other divine friends...here :P

Elvira
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: He Still Loves Me ~ Beyonce

Post by Elvira » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:29 am

Thanks for posting that clip Maureen. I've never actually seen it, I listened to all the early talks on an ipod and haven't actually watched them, I really enjoyed it.

The first song "I ain't good enough but he still loves me" relates to one of the themes at the recent Assistance Group, where we can never be good enough for God to love us because love is a gift which is a choice on the part of the giver, and God chooses to love us.

I am addicted to not moving much, this has inspired me to start my day dancing with this music, maybe I can work on my connection with God at the same time!

Thanks and all my best Elvira

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: He Still Loves Me ~ Beyonce

Post by Nicky » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Hey guys

I relate a lot to the first song "He still loves me" - when I first saw this video around 6 months ago, I couldn't believe I had not seen it before. It had a huge impact on me seeing Jesus, Mary and everyone else dancing around to the song, and also due to the lyrics of the song...was so beautiful to see.

Also, what I love about it is how casually Jesus starts clicking his fingers at the start of the song, other hand behind his back, slowly gets into it and then he says to everyone that we all may as well get up, dance and enjoy it!

Also, Elvira you wrote:
The first song "I ain't good enough but he still loves me" relates to one of the themes at the recent Assistance Group, where we can never be good enough for God to love us because love is a gift which is a choice on the part of the giver, and God chooses to love us.
That is so true. I have recently been working on some of my injuries relating to worth and attempting to constantly prove myself to God due to the dynamic I had with my Dad growing up and trying to "earn" his love. Once I realised that my Dad's love was never going to come no matter how hard I tried because it was a gift he did not want/know how to give me, it really let me begin connecting to a lot of sadness (which I have quite a long way to release yet) I have on the issue due to the error/untruth in the belief itself. Thanks for triggering it again for me earlier today - love the gifts God brings us all every day when we are open to seeing them! This does seem like a really common injury in a lot of people so hopefully others will benefit from this thread too.

Also, in the video above, a really big part that massively affects me is from 26 minutes in. I definitely recommend people go to that bit of the video and let yourself feel about what Jesus speaks of!

Thanks for posting Maureen.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable