Being Truthful With Yourself

Which seminars, FAQ, DT clip videos had a big impact on you?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Being Truthful With Yourself

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:54 pm

I actually first saw this video early this year...I was 'surprised' I had missed it.

It has helped me very much with seeing my anger with God, my view on men, soulmate, etc. How we can take those emotions and start opening up to how we feel about ourselves, and processing it in an effective manner.

I believe at this time Jesus and Mary were not together and AJ shared how he was working through his God and woman-based emotions.

I often listen to it as an mp3 if I am walking long distances.

It is the 2nd part I feel that has mucho power for me:

20081018 Relationship With God - Being Truthful With Yourself P2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7IW6jYACk

Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable