the real miracle in bible

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the real miracle in bible

Post by weiwei » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:42 am

Hello, dear all:
I watched an interview with Jesus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2Oa4Oigvo
and found out Jesus said some miracles he had done, while some he didn't.
So wandering what are the real miracles in bible,

Is "Moses divide the water" real ?

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: the real miracle in bible

Post by Nicky » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi Weiwei

The principle to determine whether the miracles outlined in the Bible that Jesus performed (and any other stories) is whether there is Love & Truth in the purpose and outcome of such miracles and whether the story matches your own current understanding of how God's Laws operate.

When it speaks of Jesus healing people, then these are likely true. However ones such as Jesus walking on water and turning water into wine would likely not be true as there is no loving purpose and outcome as the foundation to these particular stories.

Rather than giving you an answer on whether Moses parted the sea, I'd suggest to reflect on the loving principles/God's Laws (Divine, Spiritual, Physical) that Jesus has taught on the Divine Truth channel and you will be able to determine what the likely answers are to your questions.

Also, I would like to add that although these conversations can be fascinating, the purpose of the forum is not to really answer such questions but more to discuss the actual teachings and principles of Divine Truth and how when applied, can develop your own personal relationship with God, your soul etc. When speaking from my own perspective, I have realised that the best use of my time is to engage in learning more about how the principles of Divine Truth impact on my own development in all of these aspects. Ironically, as I have worked on this, I have become clearer on other topics.

Cheers
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable