inhabitants of the universe

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Ivo
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

inhabitants of the universe

Post by Ivo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I've heard Jesus talk about the different parallel universes and spheres and that there are thousands of Earth-like planets.
And it seems that he mostly talks about this physical world (Earth) and the spirit world. But are there any other worlds? What about all those other galaxies and planets..? Who lives there? Is there any connection between the people living on other planets and us living on Earth?
I'm a bit confused. The universe God has created is so big (I guess it's impossible for a human mind to grasp the scope of God's creation) and yet it seems like we are just talking about this one little Earth :)
Maybe someone can help me understand this.

thanks,
Ivo

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: inhabitants of the universe

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi Ivo

Of course I do not know the answer to your question, but if I remember correctly, there is a segment of the book "Through The Mists" where Myhanene speaks to Aphraar about the potentiality of there being more than one "Earth" elsewhere in the universe.

I have provided a link below to Jesus & Mary's site where you can download a free version of the book if you'd like to take a read:

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... eading.htm

I think Jesus may have spoken briefly in a video somewhere about the potentiality of there being more than one Earth that I can't find as of yet. If I do come across it, I will post the link here.

Nicky

Kate
Community Member

Post by Kate » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:01 am

Hi Ivo,

I asked about this during a personal discussion with Jesus a couple of years ago. He said that yes there are a number of ‘other earths’ outside of our galaxy and they are all in a comparable condition of love as well as a similar stage with having had a first person like himself demonstrate God’s Truth to the world, and then that soul pair return to the earth after progressing through God’s celestial spheres. My impression is that once you reach the soul union state you can connect with souls and spheres of the ‘other earths’; I’m not that clear on the exact point in progression but not before your soul has reached a high development in God’s Love. He said that before then, there is no connection between people and spirits from our earth and those from any of the ‘other earths’, and God has intentionally created the universe this way for loving reasons, so that those who are not developed in love cannot influence the condition and progress of those other galaxies in a negative (unloving) way.

This explanation is based on my memory and understanding of the conversation.

Kate

Ivo
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ivo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks Nicky,

I have read Through the Mists. But I probably missed/did not understand the segment you are talking about, as the language of the book is not the easiest to understand..

I think the only video I've heard Jesus talk about other possible Earths (I have not seen all the videos) is the one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AKrmFN ... e&t=24m23s) also mentioned here in another post, but he does not explain much about the people living there.

Ivo

Ivo
Community Member

Post by Ivo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:39 am

Thanks for the reply, Kate. It makes sense.
I guess the subject of "other earths" is not very relevant at this point. But I was wondering..

Ivo

mathewcostin
Newcomer

Post by mathewcostin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi Guys,

I can second what Kate is saying, based on my memory of perhaps the same conversation, or a similar conversation a couple of years ago.

In it (don't quote me exactly) I think I remember Jesus saying that there may be a soul couple with a similar make-up to your own on each of these alternate earths. From memory also, I'm pretty sure Jesus said these planets exist in our physical universe, but as Kate said, we don't/can't engage with them until we are in a soul union state. I think he said that all of the first people on these other earths had also decided to explore self-reliance and reject Divine Love when it was initially offered to them. He also said that there are many other planets that we could be able to inhabit eventually, once we grow in love, and also take responsibility for how we've treated our current home.

Sorry, this may not be very clear.

Matty

Ivo
Community Member

Post by Ivo » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:25 am

Thanks Matty,

From what you and Kate are saying it seems that those other earths are almost like a "copy" of our Earth in a way? with even a "copy"/similar make-up of yourself..

Ivo

Kate
Community Member

Post by Kate » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey Ivo,

I couldn't confirm that, I really don't know about the similarities beyond that basic concept that there are other planets which are similar physically and spiritually, with human souls undergoing a similar progression in love.

I also find the topic quite fascinating and mind-blowing; I’m very curious to know the truth about all sorts of questions I have that are presently unanswerable! But I think as you suggest in your previous post, that there are more relevant topics to understand at this point in our development, if we are to reach the condition where we can receive and be able to comprehend the truth about the universe. It’s pretty cool and exciting that one day we can have the answers to all our questions, as God wants to share with us about everything in His creation, and guide us through a process to reach that condition. :)

Kate

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 am

Posting just in case you might find this interesting Ivo, and I'm also posting because I'm curious if anyone knows videos where Jesus and Mary have discussed this passage from The Life Elysian:

[Myhanene to Aphraar:] "Now let us proceed gently in our inquiry as to number in the first place. Paul said he at one time ascended into the third Heaven; he also once assured the Ephisians that Christ 'hath ascended far above all Heavens'; and of God we are told that 'the Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Him. We are thus scripturally warranted in using the plural number in speaking of the Heavens, just as Christ spoke of the many mansions. Now, the foundations of part of these mansions, or Heavens, are not so invisible to our friends on earth as is generally believed. I think they estimate the number of stars discernible at about one hundred millions, but of all this number with the added darker bodies remaining invisible, so far as I have learned, those that serve the purpose of preliminary existence, as earth, do not exceed the numbers of your fingers."....
{Myhanene] "The rest are nuclei for varied grades of spiritual ascent. You have already seen how one class of soul is held bound to the earth, the influence of which attenuates until one is able to break away and seek other conditions?"
[Aphraar]"Yes."
[Myhanene]"So from the material body of every star does there radiate an attenuated substance from which a serried ascent of spiritual conditions is built up, forming the divinely majestic staircase linking Heaven with Heaven, until the Heaven of Heavens is reached."

Just going off my own interpretation it seems Myhanene is saying most of the stars that we see in the sky are actually the stem of physical matter that creates the substances needed to base the spirit worlds from?

Anyways, I think it's a beautiful passage and a beautiful concept to feel into, for me most in particularly related to God's love and power to create such things--maybe because I love space and am a scifi geek. ;)

Ivo
Community Member

Post by Ivo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 am

Thanks Courtney for pointing this out,

I am reading The Life Elysian now for the first time (haven't reached the segment you quote).
It's a very fascinating material. Although I guess one has to read it several times to be able to understand/feel most of the things Aphraar wants to convey. Hopefully Jesus and Mary will discuss the other two books in detail some day as well :)

Yes, Kate, I'm also getting more and more excited about all the things God has in store for us. Especially after reading RJ Lees' books and seeing that this Earth life is just the very infancy stage of the soul..

Ivo