I'm curious about what sphere Jesus, Mary, and Cornelius are in currently?

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I'm curious about what sphere Jesus, Mary, and Cornelius are in currently?

Post by LisaQ » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 am

I don't know if this is a personal/private matter, but I'm curious to find out what sphere Jesus, Mary, and Cornelius are currently in, if they are open to sharing this information with us.
I have felt scared to ask this question(fear of getting a 'red strike' or being ostracized by the group), but because I'm trying to learn how a person feels/ what he/she looks like to be in higher levels of development in love, I would be interested to know this, if J, M, or C would like to share.
I know that they are usually very transparent about their own progression, and perhaps this question has already been addressed in another talk which I've yet to see.

AllaBarsoukova
Community Member

Re: I'm curious about what sphere Jesus, Mary, and Cornelius are in currently?

Post by AllaBarsoukova » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:06 am

There are very many aspects and lines of progression. Last year at the 2nd Assistance group Jesus mentioned his having attained the 7 sphere in some of them whilst remaining in the 1st sphere in some others, and I remember the murmur of surprise it provoked in the audience. I've also read (I wish I could tell you where off the top of my head :?) that the at-onement with God occurs once one has attained the necessary level in every single aspect.

LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LisaQ » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:01 am

Thank you, Alla.

Do you remember which talk in Assistance Group 2 he mentions this information? I thought I'd listened to all of the talks, but may have missed this one.

Benjamingp
Community Member

Post by Benjamingp » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:34 pm

I´ve seen a video of 2008 or 2009 where AJ answers the question that he is in the 7th sphere and exhausted not to be at one with god. I can´t remember which one it was, but one of the where left in the picture ist the white board and at the right side is this violet picture of the chakras (know which one i mean?)

By the way, thanks a million times AJ and Mary (and all the others) for going through this process for the first time of existence. It must be extremely challenging doing so just as what they did in the first century. It had a huge impact on the development of every single soul on the planet.
cheers
Benjamin Gschösser

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:02 am

Thanks, Benjamin. Just saw your post. Yes, I do know the chakra wall hanging videos, and will look through those ones.

Also, AJ and Mary speak (in a recent video) about how the world will react to them when they're at one with God again. It gave me a sense that maybe this time is approaching (for Jesus, at least). Could be totally wrong, but just a feeling I am getting (maybe a wishful feeling?)
Here's the link, in case you haven't heard this informal talk:
https://youtu.be/ccAYIMq7S5I

Lisa

Graeme Bell
Banned

Post by Graeme Bell » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Benjamingp wrote:I´ve seen a video of 2008 or 2009 where AJ answers the question that he is in the 7th sphere and exhausted not to be at one with god. I can´t remember which one it was, but one of the where left in the picture ist the white board and at the right side is this violet picture of the chakras (know which one i mean?)

By the way, thanks a million times AJ and Mary (and all the others) for going through this process for the first time of existence. It must be extremely challenging doing so just as what they did in the first century. It had a huge impact on the development of every single soul on the planet.
You people actually believe this nonsense dont you?Miller is a deceiver.I would love to debate the fool.