human races, language

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

human races, language

Post by weiwei » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 am

1. What skin color Amon and Aman have ?
2. When did human beings start to have different races with different skin colors ? How did that happen?
3. Have all the beings who exist in all spheres been incarnated on earth ? (except those who were aborted or miscarriage)
4. Is there any being who arrive celestial kingdom speak Chinese ?
5. Do people still use language to communicate in spirit world ?
6. What's the year(about how long ago) Amon and Aman were created ?
7. Why the fourteen who reincarnated to earth all chose to grow up speaking English ? Is the condition of Eastern world darker than western world in average ?
Sorry...heaps of questions... :oops:
Do anyone know the answer ? or relevant video, Thanks. :)

Susette
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: human races, language

Post by Susette » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:05 am

1. What skin color Amon and Aman have ?
Adam and Eve were the color of red. If you look up the meaning of Adam it means red earth.
2. When did human beings start to have different races with different skin colors ?
The first humans had all the DNA in their genes to reproduce all the races. It was after the flood and after the towel of Babel that men begin to move to other lands and have different language and different color of skins.
4. Is there any being who arrive celestial kingdom speak Chinese ?
5. Do people still use language to communicate in spirit world ?
In heaven people speak mind to mind instead of with their lips. And everyone can understand all languages in heaven. They worship God in all the languages of the world at the same time and it all blends together like a symphony.
6. What's the year(about how long ago) Amon and Aman were created ?
The Jewish year is 5776. This is suppose to be the age of Adam if he was still living here on the earth. This is what the Jews believe

Jewish Time line click here

http://www.hisemissary.com/time.html

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 am

Thank you very much, Susette.
I feel all of the answers you provide are correct except the age of Adam...
because in this video 23:50, Jesus said "many tens of of thousands years", so....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOIcnk-VXYw

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:09 am

Hi Weiwei

Just a note to say that I wouldn't rely on the information posted by "Susette" in a number of the threads here.

She has many beliefs stemming from The Bible and she has posted in a manner that is quite arrogant and displays a facade of "knowledge."

Many of her points are unrelated to the Divine Truth teachings and she mentions things that Jesus or Mary have never said.

Cheers

Nicky

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 am

Hi, Nicky:
Thanks for the note, I'll keep in mind and be careful.

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi Wei-wei, I don't know the answers to all your questions (though am curious myself about things like the development of different races, etc.).

There are people of all races who can speak all languages who enter the celestial kingdoms. Some of that is discussed quite beautifully in Robert James Lees' books. Jesus has said at one point in the spirit world he could speak tons of languages, which leads me to hypothesize that as with many things when we progress in love, we can learn lots of languages quickly.

Some of the answers to your questions about spirits are contained in this playlist on spirits and the spirit world, particularly in the beginning of the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 14uK6u8q4Q

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:47 am

Hi, Courtney:
thank you !!!
"people of all races who can speak all languages who enter the celestial kingdoms"...
wow...that's so cool :o

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:35 am

In relation to your last question WeiWei, I have heard Jesus say there are 2 who are in Vietnam, I think 2 in Barbados, and 2 in Africa, if I remember correctly. It's very possible I'm not remembering those quite right, but at least I do recall, some of the 14 were not born in western countries, and so I would imagine they, individually, grew up with and speak another language besides english. Sorry not to be clear about the details, but I wanted to respond to you on this, since it seems like your question is primarily about whether all of the 14 are western-nation born, and if so, why. So at least we know, they are not all western born.

I have not heard mention from Jesus & Mary of a general soul condition, west vs. east; Only, it is my understanding from AJ that the most wealthy nations (the west, generally) are largely peopled by souls who have developed a tremendous sense of entitlement & superiority over 'other', 'different', 'third world' countries & people. This kind of entrenched arrogance is not a part of many of the nations on earth, including much of the east, so I feel, if anything, we in the west have a lot more damage to undo, at present.

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:38 am

Hi,Julie:
Thanks very much!
Good to know there are people who are in 14 born in other countries besides western country, and speak another language besides english.
It's an interesting point you raise that people in "wealthy" "western" nations have the superior feelings to undo, it might also mean the people in "other" "third world" nations have the inferior feelings to undo... :roll:

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:55 am

Hello again WeiWei ~ I'm presently listening to an audio of Jesus & Mary offering feedback about a variety of issues, including what you & I were discussing here ~ whether western or eastern people are in a lower condition than others. Here Jesus says that westerners (such as myself) are generally in a lower condition, due to our arrogance. Just thought you would appreciate hearing more on this from Jesus & Mary; here's the link ~

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/audi ... Others.mp3