Compassion... from God

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Compassion... from God

Post by Lena » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 am

Hi Reed,

I don't feel your example really shows best example of True Compassion.
I feel your friend shared the story for a very addictive reason. And therefore attracted the comments with the same feeling, which is all about glorifying the act.
I am not suggesting that in the moment when your friend has stepped out to help, they had a self absorbed intention, however later when they shared their story it is obvious.

I also have noticed that this thread has highlighted some addictions in your self, of being helped by a woman.
As you have attracted 2 women, one who has found the link you couldn't find yourself, and another is helping you to open up on the subject which at first you were resistive to do.
It is also apparent when you felt you had to share that the link to the Divine Truth talks I have provided was not good enough.

Lena

reed marcotte
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by reed marcotte » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:14 am

Hello again, Lena

I'd like to share my feelings and thoughts as I read your last reply.

At first I was like, What? Confused. On the topic of compassion, my friend's example I pasted was of a false sense of compassion, in my opinion, supporting the video. I felt you pegged the example correctly and quite similar to my feelings about it. But you sound as though I feel just the opposite like me believing the example to be of true compassion. So I felt misunderstood. Am I misreading the first part of your reply?

Then I felt blame and inadequacy by the second part of your reply. Like I am not trying hard enough. So much so that you imply that I need help from women suggesting that I am a male who has an issue with women because Amanda was kind enough to post the link to the video via youtube and you encouraged me to be inquisitive on the subject of compassion.

Then I felt some anger towards you, after reading what you wrote about yourself because I was not able to find the video to the link that you provided. But I wondered why you worded it in such a way that you made it sound... that I felt your link wasn't good enough. The truth is I felt the video (What Are The Greatest Truths?) wasn't there at all and that you made a mistake so after finding it on youtube, I thought it might be helpful for others who are reading this thread.

So as I was writing this reply, I was being harsh when I thought, maybe I screwed up. I opened your link again and searched. Humiliated was I when I found the video you referred me to. It made me think even more about what you've written. I changed some of my wording. I am to blame. I am inadequate. I am sorry. Do I attract women to supplement my shortcomings? This doesn't sound right to me. I am addicted to women helping me? From either woman on this thread, I haven't asked anything except from you and that was to delete the thread. All this has made me wonder 2 things. Maybe women attract me because of my short comings. That makes more sense to me. And the redirect of the subject matter... Is this coming from some other source besides yourself? These are my honest feelings and my train of thoughts.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:32 am

Hi Reed,

I found your response resistive and justifying.

I have decided to trust the Law of Attraction, which I am just learning to do, and trust my observation that there were myself and another woman drawn to "help" you out. I am aware that my interpretation of this situation was not emotional one but purely intellectual and therefore is likely to be not 100% accurate.

I now feel, that you are in fact want to feel superior over a woman, which is abusive in nature. I found your last response to me especially manipulative, attacking & arrogant.
I found that your description of your emotional struggle to understand me, was not anything real, but in fact is a complete facade.

In reality you have been very unkind in your very initial post, which I should have addressed with you directly and exposed your intentions that way, instead of working hard to help you open up to the subject.
Which I feel you are not able to understand at this moment, as there are much more urgent issues that you have to address within yourself of higher priority to your soul.

I will ask Nicky to look at this thread and I will lock it temporarily until he has an opportunity to see, as I feel your response is in breach with several terms and conditions of this forum.

Lena