Question time: Can spirits retain a bodily injury after death if the death was very violent?

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sandra
Muted

Question time: Can spirits retain a bodily injury after death if the death was very violent?

Post by Sandra » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:00 am

Does a spirit that died of a very torturous death retain the pain that they've felt at the time of their deaths?

Thanks
My name is Sandra

Sandra
Muted

Re: Question time: Can spirits retain a bodily injury after death if the death was very violent?

Post by Sandra » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:10 am

I saw my grandma in dreams and in the sleep state with her arms wrapped around her chest in extreme and torturous pain and wishing to die, but she was already a spirit. There were other spirits around her trying to provoke her into anger, and when she gave in, a force from the sky would hit her causing her even more pain as Jesus had mentioned before. I know that her organs were harvested before she died, and that they did not use anesthesia (because anesthesia affects the organs). I had a sleep state experience in which I saw it, and she was on the table trying to move, asking for help, and feeling a lot of pain. I tried to help by calling the nurse, but I couldn't, and it felt unbelievable to me. She appeared once to me as a spirit, I saw a form and it appeared like she was in pain, and I heard her body makes noises like when something is burning, like a burning sound of pinecones, like a strong loud tingling sound, and I heard her speak and felt her feelings; she was not well. This has haunted me for a long time, and I spoke to her recently, and she had a lot of anger. I was also told that I would suffer the same fate, which I kind of already knew as spirits had been threatening me. If spirits can retain such pain from their deaths, what can be done to help them in that situation? Is it some emotion that traps them in that torture?

Thanks
My name is Sandra

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable