i have lots of questions

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

i have lots of questions

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 am

I have lots of questions I would love to ask God. It probably would take me having a near death experience to get all my questions answered by God. It would be nice if AJ knew all the answers.

I love mystery and I always wonder why strange things happen around the world. Like why do planes, ships disappear at the Bermuda triangle etc. Why can't anyone catch big foot hahah You can see that God probably is the only one that could answer my questions.

Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: i have lots of questions

Post by Amanda Stracey » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi Pam

I've noticed you have lots of questions. I don't know whether you are aware but in case you are not - there is a Divine Truth Clips channel on youtube where eventually i'm assuming all the long presentations will be clipped into subject specific chunks which are "tagged" with reference words so that anyone searching for answers can search on the channel itself with any word and any videos with that word referenced will come up. I have found that I can only see the search button in the channel itself on a pc or laptop not on my phone. I'll post a screen shot when i can but if you go onto the channel there is a magnifying glass icon next to the About tab where you can enter any search term you like. it is the search option within the channel itself you need and not the main youtube search box.

I noticed that you wanted some information about Sarah - this is what came up when I searched for Sarah -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I-uX ... uery=sarah

and here is the main Divine Truth Clip site itself

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I-uX ... 3LPJyRb-Uw

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable