Attributes of the loving man/woman

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Attributes of the loving man/woman

Post by LauraR » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:55 pm

In one of his presentations, Jesus described the attributes of the soul when it is free of injury - joy, excitement, love, outrageous - and so many more. The list has been very helpful for me. For instance, I always thought being shy was a personality trait and didn't realize it was an injury.
With that thought in mind, Jesus says he is the male expression of their soul and Mary is the female expression. So I am wondering has Jesus given any seminars regarding the positive expressions of the male and female souls? I have listened to as many of the presentations as I can get my hands on, but do not recall a specific discussion regarding positive attributes of the male/female or what that might look like.
I am asking this question because it has come to my awareness that I have large injuries regarding both males and females. I know that I am not loving and I have great confusion about what I thought was my independence as opposed to my taking on a masculine role in my female body. I have described myself as "the son my father never had". I have worked in architecture and construction for the last 27 years which is dominated by males. I did what I could to survive in the environment and have obviously made choices that were not loving to myself or others. I have also been divorced for nearly 27 years and thought I had to be both father and mother to my daughter.
Maybe the attributes between male and female souls are not clearly defined as such and maybe I am opening up a can of worms here - but I am very interested to know.
Thank you!

Courtney
Community Member

Re: Attributes of the loving man/woman

Post by Courtney » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Hey Laura,

From what I understand, there is a vast spectrum of how masculinity and femininity expresses itself in each complete soul, and also variation in how that splits into two halves. It seems to me from what Jesus and Mary have said is that there is also variation even within heterosexual soulmates as well as homosexual male soulmates and female soulmates; ie. not all heterosexual soul halves are the same. And then the soul personality adds even more variation to that--God's universe is full of variety!

I think this is an area where many of us want a blueprint ahead of time of what we're supposed to be like and act like and how we should express ourselves. And I think that that can come from a fear of engaging the process for ourselves. I have been feeling a lot about how God wants us to discover who God created us to be, and that that is a very emotional process which requires releasing a lot of facade and addictions and fear and pain and false beliefs.

Of course the more you work through all the stuff with both men and women that you've already identified, as well as stuff about your what you've been told is the best way to be, the more clear your real self will become. The discussions on the facade, hurt self and real self from the 2 Australia assistance groups from 2014 have been really helpful for me on this--maybe watch if you haven't or revisit if you have?

So I'd say, just engage the process of asking God to help you feel who your real self is, including as a woman, as your half of your specific soul, and your real self and with your true personality, and ask God to expose the injuries that are causing that to not feel clear.

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:51 am

Hi Laura & Courtney ~
I find it amazing, today especially as this keeps occurring, how in seeking to feel & know God's Truths, I/we find others who are also tuning-in on the same subjects, with the same/similar emotions, and on soul quandaries & questions we are also exploring, right then & there. Your question is one example of this!
First off, from ongoing questions I have about my soul's sexual identity, I am actively re-engaging this question ~ greatly inspired to do so by Courtney's questions to Mary & Jesus, and their feedback session on sexual attraction addictions & projections ~ thank you so much, Courtney!, Mary & Jesus!
So far, reactivating this question has brought me closer to seeing & feeling the sin of some big, lifelong addictions I have, so I'm getting how important it is to keep opening to whatever shows up ~ there's bound to be something uncovered, even if what I think I'm looking for is still undercover (ie. is my soulmate he or she ?)
What Courtney says feels clear and helps me see again how injured everyone is about gender roles & norms. It's gonna take lots of healing on my/our part, before we will feel, and therefore truly see, male or female, what our pure, loving soul expression is. We can't go by what we currently feel or see (in ourselves & in others), including what roles, jobs, interests we've had along the way, until we peel & feel through all the layers (ie. beliefs, expectations, fears, traumas...). Even, I can't go by how much hair grows on my face, or how boyish I tend to dress (even tho' I want these to be telltale signs, so I can hurry up and know already..., which is just another addiction I use to keep from feeling I Don't Know, and what~all is painful under that).

Secondly, this morning I read from The Padgett Messages, a message from Josephus where he relates his understanding of God's creation of the masculine & feminine qualities of our souls. What he says is so simple, you kind of can't make a fuss about it; At least, that's how I felt when I read it :) Here's a short piece from this message ~

"The two persons called our first parents, were created at the same time, and not one out of the rib of the other. Therefore, the man and the woman are equal in their dignity, and in the relationship which they bear to God, and the one is of just as much importance in the sight of God as is the other. One was created stronger, physically, than the other, and also was given a stronger mentality, for the exercise of the reasoning powers, and the workings of the physical organs of the body. And the other, while weaker in these particulars, yet was given more of the spiritual and emotional nature and also, an intuition by which she could understand the existence of things just as accurately and more quickly than could the man by the exercise of his reasoning power. One was just as the other as respects the gifts bestowed, and together, they were the perfect pair - male and female were they created, with divers functions and duties to perform in the perfect workings of the laws of God.

Power and love were theirs, and neither was made the superior of the other, nor was the one to be subject to the other, and had it not been for their fall there never would have been the subjection of the female to the male."

I'll include the link to the full message, also well-worth reading, with more on God's creation of Amon & Aman in physical form, and about how their choice to become self-reliant caused themselves & their progeny (all of us!), much hardship. And further, beyond all that, what Jesus' choice (and now the choice of all who have returned, including Mary & Cornelius, thank you So Much!) has made possible for all of us ~

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... 60603A.htm

Thank you for opening this discussion, Laura, It's lovely to connect with you again. <3,

Julie

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:52 am

Thank you Courtney and Julie,

I have been asking God to help me see who I was created to be and maybe that is why this question has come up for me. That and I did finally realize how much I have tried to fit in a male world, which created a facade I was not aware of until recently and most likely has kept my soulmate at a distance (among other reasons). I am not so much upset about the facade I created as I am hurt about the me I have not been. I am feeling that pain, it feels like grief for a lost child.

As you said I have so many false beliefs and errors about who I am and until I peel away the layers it is impossible at this point for me to know who I am. This depth of questioning is profound.

I will watch the videos you have suggested Courtney. I have watched them before, but it feels like I am having much greater understanding now so re-visiting them will provide new insight I am sure.

And Julie, I love the Padgett Messages and the text you provided is beautiful.

Love to you both and thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

Laura

Amanda Stracey
Community Member

Post by Amanda Stracey » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 am

Hi Laura

As the subject interests me too I did a quick search on the different divine truth youtube channels for "femininity" and these results came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWcep1zSaZE

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... femininity

This video in particular attracted me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVe99bGKRJE

A search for masculinity gives the following@

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... asculinity

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I-uX ... asculinity

I haven't listened to the talks to see if they are relevant to the question you asked I just felt they it would be a good search term although I only searched for masculinity as an after thought!

I am also in what was a male dominated profession and feel we may have some similar injuries. I want to say I haven't reflected hugely on this issue for myself but I am aware that it has had and still has health implications for myself ( a hormone issue with the effect of over production of a testosterone like hormone affecting fertility and "femininity") and if that isn't enough my apathy about it may have been involved with a pretty traumatic issue for one of my daughters and untold partner relationship issues. I also want to caveat what I say with some other issues I believe I have, which is condemning and judging my issues sometimes and other times justifying them as right and ok "in the circumstances".

I believe my own childhood experiences of men and women both what I saw of women and men but also exposure to what each gender imposed on me about the other meant that I did not/do not respect women as much as men but I want women's approval, I respect "logic" (my own conclusions and definitions) and intellect and do not have respect for emotions or finer feelings or sensitivity.

About being in a male dominated environment, I feel for me that is about wanting what men appeared to have - some say in their lives, more freedom, wealth and freedom to do what they wanted with their money,not tied to the kitchen sink and working - but I've always felt competitive with men as well. I also have this feeling that I don't want to be a woman if that means having certain attributes i.e. bitchy,defensive,unkind,harsh,judgmental,argumentative,unfair,moody,get upset easily,illogical............so pretty injured ideas there.

I feel this is where God's truth or wanting to know God's truth is so important - to accept that I have wrong ideas or no idea what real femininity from God's view point is. I have felt some grief about that in the last year and grief at how much I have rebuffed my husband's love for me as a woman or his feelings about my femininity. I do feel this has softened me somewhat and just one effect has been on what I wear and like to wear. This might sound a bit trivial but I have started wearing skirts and dresses to work and at home rather than trousers - I always wore trousers always as an adult - so its not a trivial thing for me and I enjoy more what I'm wearing. So I suppose what I'm saying is that I had to accept or experiment with the idea that I am a woman and have feminine qualities which are honourable and worthy and part of what God created in me and that I had created something else that I very firmly believe is better than God created - something that would bring me respect and to be taken seriously and not to be treated as a trivial and dismissed as a non-entity.

On the subject of design of buildings, I’m involved in the property sector but not in design but I have been feeling I would like to ask some questions about design of housing and any other building. How they can be harmonious with or even better add beauty to the environment they are in but that’s a different topic entirely!

With love

Amanda

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to respond to my post. I feel much of what you are saying is true for me as well. And I do not think wearing skirts or dresses is trivial. I did buy a couple of long skirts and I am also letting my hair grow long. It feels a bit odd at this point, but it does feel more me.
Also what you say as "being dismissed as a non-entity" is running through these feelings as well. There are times when I have been full on rejected by men, like if it was possible they would just annilate me on the spot and then it swings to a feeling like I am not even seen and/or dismissed - a non-entity as you say. Which is causing me to look at the way I have been treating other people in my injured state, where I have rationalized my unloving behavior.
There are so many injuries and issues that are intertwined. And so many subtleties and nuances in each feeling. It is like a massive ball of yarn that has gotten tangled - how long will it take to find the beginning of the yarn? I guess I have eternity. Which makes me feel both sad and happy. Ah! Perplexing.
I am going to take the time over the next few days to watch/listen to as many of the videos that both you and Courtney have recommended. And re-read and feel about what you, Courtney and Julie have so graciously taken the time to provide. I feel I could write a book in response to what everyone has said. But you would all probably get very bored :)

Regarding building in a more loving fashion - I too have been looking into that as well. Possibly moving to an intentional community and I am also taking a permaculture class. It is crazy. Over here in the states, they are regularly building 3,000 - 4,000 sf homes (or larger) for small families - it is hard to fathom. My last architecture jobs have also been in project managing huge grocery store chains and fast food establishments. I have felt incongruent at best. But as you said, we probably need to put these comments in another section. But I would definitely love to discuss the topic further!

Thank you all! Love to you!

LauraR

Anna S
Community Member

Post by Anna S » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi Laura!
In the spring 2014 Hasse and I were working with creating questions about masculinity and femininity for an interview that we had asked for with Jesus and Mary. As Jesus and Mary kindly decided to offer us the possibility to interview them, we sent about 150 questions. The theme about masculinity and femininity is of great interest to both of us.

Jesus took the time to give us a lot of feedback to sort out our misunderstandings and also teaching about masculinity and femininity. He wrote to us that “the premise (suggestion) of almost every question is false”, which of course was a big shock to read, to say the least ;-). We are deeply grateful for his gift, and it has been food for both reflections and emotional work.

Jesus considers what he has written as basic information - I find it advanced! I now believe that what I (and we on earth) define as masculinity and femininity is probably mostly addictions, injuries, demands and false expectations. We probably do not have a clue what it actually is. But that makes it even more interesting to explore, and I feel it is important too, to be able to heal the wound between men and women on earth.

The interview that was planned didn't take place. I do hope it will come true sometime in the future! If Hasse and I will be the interviewers, we do know that we need to rework our questions from another place within ourselves, and for that to be possible we need to develop our soul condition to be able to free ourselves from our current beliefs about masculinity and femininity!

If you are interested in what Jesus wrote to us, I would be happy to post his mail here.

With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Anna S
Community Member

Post by Anna S » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Thank you Amanda for all your links, and for writing about the possibility to search through the presentations looking for a specific word.
I have not yet got used to work with the material in that way! I will remind myself to do that ;)
With love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 am

Hello Anna!
I feel you are right about what we have come to define as masculine and femine qualities is in error and is hugely affecting the gender relationships. With all the feedback I am receiving I understand most importantly that we need to be loving first and then who we are with God's help will reveal itself.
I did understand that there was some error in my question, but I am so very glad that I asked it and so very happy for the many responses I have received. It is helping me to have clarity and a sense of "it will be okay" - sorry I cannot come up with a better description right now. I am not sure that I have received God's love yet, but I am feeling gratitude for this opportunity to express openly with all of you!
I would absolutely love to read the letter from Jesus! It would be truly amazing if you were able to interview him and Mary in the future on this subject (or maybe we will receive God's love and be able to know the truth for ourselves - now that would be awesome too).
And now I must get busy and watch those links.
Love to you!
LauraR

Anna S
Community Member

Post by Anna S » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Laura!
I am also glad that you asked your question, and gave me the possibility to reflect on all thoughts and experiences in the responses :)
Your sense of "it will be okay" feels good - it gives me a feeling of hope and faith!
Yes it would be absolutely awesome to receive Gods Love and Truth about femininity and masculinity, and know from inside!

So here is Jesus mail to Hasse and me, (that I wrote about earlier in this thread). I believe it will bring a lot to reflect on, it certainly has done so to me - I am still reading and re-reading it ;)

With love
Anna

Hi Guys

Jesus here.

I have had a look at the document that was sent, and the premise (suggestion) of almost every question is false.

Anna and Hasse; you see the soul as two halves. God does not. God sees the soul as a single soul, with masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics in various degrees individual to each complete soul. Every quality possessed by the soul is seeded from a pure desire within the soul and is transmitted through either a masculine or a feminine expression. In order for these qualities to be useful to the soul, the soul must allow the transmission of each emotion and feeling seeded to circulate through the soul (the one soul, not the two halves). This means the impulse energy (desire) must then be allowed to circulate by the other part of the soul in order for the soul to benefit from the flow of that energy. The parts of the soul that have masculine expressions must desire and allow feminine energy to flow through them, and desire to give masculine energy to the feminine parts, and the parts of the soul that have feminine expressions must desire and allow masculine energy to flow through them, and desire to give feminine energy to the masculine parts, if the soul is ever going to be conscious of its own true nature.

Blockages between the two 'halves' of the soul are self-caused, in that, each half of the soul can use it's 'will' to block the flow of energy (emotion) from the other half of the soul. This causes a separation between the two halves of the soul, and makes each half appear, to itself, and the other half, individual. But this is just the appearance of such. Each half is still connected, since this connection cannot be broken under any circumstances and has been created by God, but each half is now just now (not?, my remark) aware of its connection with the other 'half'.

The soul must 'split' at incarnation (this is a conceptual split rather than a physical split), into two 'halves' in order for each 'half' to fully experiment with and realise the development of the masculine and feminine traits, and to determine the use of its 'will', in order for the complete soul to see its own masculine and feminine nature. Even when on earth, the soul is not in two halves, but rather, is one completed soul, without a complete awareness of itself, or its two halves. Each 'half' must come to an awareness through a process of desiring and allowing emotion and feelings to flow from the other half of itself into itself and from itself into the other half. A completed awareness and flow of energy is prevented by the injuries that the soul sustained during the incarnation process in each half's awareness, the inability to allow the emotion and feelings of the other half to flow through itself, false beliefs within each half, a lack of learning of Divine Truth within each half, a use of the 'will' in opposition to love, and each halves resistance or allowance to God's Love.

When we incarnate, we absorb emotional injuries, which form false beliefs, inside the conceptions of each 'half' of the soul. This means that each 'half' of the soul is now damaged in it's own conception of itself, and its conception of the other 'half'. Because of this damage, it expects and demands unloving beliefs and behaviour from the other 'half' and from itself, thereby increasing the gap between its current conception of itself, and its awareness of the soul's true nature. This causes a separation from the other 'half'. Eventually it can become completely unaware of the other 'half' in that it does not allow any emotion or feeling to flow into itself, or out of itself into the other half. Usually in this place, it also acts out addictions, which are the unloving flow of emotion in and out of itself in order to suppress or control its own fears.

ALL of your questions are coming from your own emotional injuries and lack of awareness about how the soul is constructed, and from your own false beliefs about what it means to be masculine and feminine. Each of you have a desire to see yourself as two 'halves' but you are actually one soul that is currently in a place of attempted self-destruction by remaining aloof and separate from the other half. This is because the two halves are in competition with one another, each vying for ascendancy, for a feeling of 'being important'. When you become fully self-aware as a soul, this condition will not exist. You will not see yourself as masculine or feminine, you will only see yourself as having desires which pass through masculine or feminine traits and allowing the flow of such energy (emotion) through the entire soul.

All of your questions about God also demonstrate a lack of understanding about the same subject. Love is not masculine or feminine, nor is truth, will or any other quality. These qualities are gender neutral, in that they exist within the soul of God without a masculine or feminine attachment. Sometimes they are expressed in a feminine manner (i.e. when God conceived human souls, God made them in God's image, and this was a feminine process), and sometimes in a masculine manner (i.e. when God conceived the framework in which the souls would learn, or the Laws which govern the universe in which the conceived souls play, and this was a masculine process). No matter how they are expressed, the qualities exist without masculinity or femininity until such a time as the quality is expressed, at which time, they take on a feminine or/and masculine characteristic in their expression.

So Love exists as a gender neutral emotion within God's Soul. When God's Soul expresses Love, it becomes masculine or feminine in its expression when the way in which that Love is expressed is either accepting, allowing and welcoming (feminine), or projecting, giving and out from itself (masculine). Both forms of expression are equally valid, and in complete harmony with Love. Unfortunately, the women in the world often see projecting emotions as intrusive, and therefore injured, even though they do not understand they are attracted to such an expression when it is in harmony with Love. Unfortunately, the men in the world often see accepting emotions as weak, and therefore injured, even though they do not understand they are attracted to such an expression when it is in harmony with Love.

How emotions are expressed determine whether we could call them masculine or feminine. The energy of the emotion exists in a genderless state, and the expression (flow) of the emotion is what causes the emotion to take on its masculine or feminine quality. If it flows through the masculine parts of the soul, it will feel more forceful and giving, if it flows through the feminine parts of the soul it will be more allowing and accepting. You could liken this to water passing through a pipe which adds a colour to the water. It is still water, but, once the colour is added, the water has a different characteristic of colour added to it, and thus it becomes red, or purple, depending on the colour added.

Thus, a female person on earth, can add an accepting and allowing emotion to be added to the flow of her love. It is still love, but it has a feminine characteristic, in that it is allowing and accepting. A male person on earth, can add a projecting and giving emotion to be added to the flow of his love. It is still love, but now it has a force of projection or giving to it, it now has a more masculine nature. But the love is still love, and the desire to give or receive it is still a desire, and both the qualities of love and desire are gender neutral.

The nurturing emotion is gender neutral. When it passes through a feminine expression it becomes more allowing and accepting. When it passes through a masculine expression it becomes more forceful and giving. Thus each part of the soul can be nurturing, but how this nurturing emotion is expressed is transformed depending upon which part of the soul it passes through. Both forms of nurturing are in harmony with love.

All of the qualities that the soul possesses are possessed by the complete soul, not by its individual halves. It may seem like the quality is only available to one half when one half is blocked to the flow of that type of emotion, but this is not a pure state. Unfortunately most, including yourselves, judge the block as a masculine or feminine trait, but the blocks are just injuries to the half of the soul, and determine the resistance to the flow of the emotion. Since women are generally blocked by fear, this places a large limitation on the expression of their love. Fear is then assumed to be a feminine trait, but it is not. Women also generally allow the expression of grief more easily than men, but unfortunately the expression of grief is then associated with femininity, but it is not. God gave both the male body and the female body organs that express grief, and both 'halves' are equally capable of experiencing all emotion.

Interestingly, there are certain organs in the physical body that are different, and these organs help the half of the soul attracted to such a body to develop their dominantly masculine or feminine characteristics by using these organs in harmony with Love. Thus a dominantly feminine 'half' of the soul will be attracted to a female body, whose organs specific to such a body, the feminine reproductive organs, have been designed in such a way by God to allow the dominantly feminine half to express itself in the most complete manner. A dominantly masculine 'half' of the soul will be attracted to a male body, whose masculine reproductive organs have been designed in such a way that allows it to express its more masculine characteristics in the most complete manner.

Heterosexuality or homosexuality is only thought about on earth. A soul with dominant masculine traits in both halves of the soul will attract two male bodies at the time of incarnation, in order for each half of the soul to fully express itself and learn about itself and its nature while on earth. A soul with dominant feminine traits in both halves of the soul will attract two female bodies at the time of incarnation, in order for each half of the soul to fully express itself and learn about itself and its nature while on earth.

Anyway, as you can imagine, I could write a very large book on the subject. However, what needs to be presented in the soul mates interview with me, is the Truth about all of these matters. This will require you each to understand what kind of questions you actually need to ask. Many of the questions you have asked are either driven by not understanding how the soul operates or is constructed, or driven by your own emotional injuries.

My suggestion to you is that you modify the questions you have asked after reading (and re-reading) the basic information I have presented to you in this email, and then we shall be able to have a very complete and truthful discussion about the construction of the soul and the soulmate relationship.

Cheers for now
Jesus
Anna Skevik, Sweden