About the meaning of orignial sin

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Kris
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

About the meaning of orignial sin

Post by Kris » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Hello;

I have been reading Luke's message from April 9th 1916 about sins's inheritance (Cf : http://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages/ ... l-2-pg238/). However I have still questions about the meaning of original sin and mots of all about the meaning of the expression « to be born without original sin ». If I understand weel, in the christian church, baptism has the ability to erase or at least to forgive original sin. In this speech « Overview of Divine Truth – The Divine Love Path », on 20090809, Jesus said that, at his birth time, he was « cleared form the emotional dommage caused by his parents. » Could we say this is equivallent to be liberated from original sin ?

On the same conference, Jesus said that, consecutively to the original fault of Adam and Eve, humankind went downhill for 65000 years and from this point on, for the last 35000 years, humankind started to move, spiritually, forward. What event or « revelation » made our ancestors to move forward ? How come they could, suddenly, start to view things differently ? Was it just the result of God's Grace ?

Still on the same conference, Jesus said that in the future, in terms of a few 100 years, he personnaly thinks that the lowest realms of spiritual world will be empty. I would very much appreciate if such a thing could occur. However we know that, in the past, some peoples spent almost 2000 years in the lowest realms before able to progress. I am sure, looking back at mankind history, that an incredible number of peoples have spent a much longer term in those very low realms. How come this would suddenly change in the future ? Are the highest spiritual beings able to exerce such a positiv influence to liberate hell ? I would hope so. Or, again, would this be the consequence of God's Grace ? We are very often very sad of earth misery but the spiritual misery is even more terrible and the coming out of incredibly more difficult !!!

Greetings

Kris

Patricia Sanders
Community Member

Re: About the meaning of orignial sin

Post by Patricia Sanders » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Kris,

Here are a few more links to information about Amon and Aman and original sin:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I-uX ... query=amon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I-uX ... iginal+sin

On the YouTube channels you can type any word or phrase into the search box (the one in the middle, under the blue box).

The only one of your questions that I feel able to address at all is the one about Jesus being cleared from the emotional damage caused by his parents in the first century. He has said more recently that he was cleared only of the emotion of unworthiness, because that was the only one that was necessary to be cleared for him to engage his desire for God. (I might not have stated this quite correctly, but I'm sure about the part that it was only unworthiness that was cleared.) I wish I could remember which video he talked about this in. If I can find it, I will post a link.

I feel it would be a lovely process for you to explore the questions you raise, as it could lead to learning a lot of truth about God's Love and God's Laws. Have you tried praying about them and asking God directly for answers? That's a possibility I've just begun to explore for myself, and it's really amazing.

Patricia

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by julie_bennion » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello Kris,
Welcome to the forum! The question you've asked about Amon & Aman's degradation & why they & their progeny were unable to receive God's help, by way of Her Love, has arisen in me from time to time as well. When I let myself drop in to feel all the reasons, all the emotions, that are inside & beneath the questions, I am able to connect with my soul's true state, instead of getting lost in the unknowables around questions like these. I'm not suggesting it's not possible to know the answers, only that for me at present, it is better to let these kind of far-reaching questions remain unanswered until they are revealed, perhaps at a later date through my own progress.

Along the way I notice how pieces come together to help me see & feel about these questions. So this morning I read a Padgett Message that points to some of what you are asking, on the Object of life on earth & the necessity of doing things to become perfect, as were Amon & Aman before their choice to become self-reliant. This message suggests the importance of clearing our souls of damage & error, so that we can receive God's Love. Here's the link:
https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... 60315C.htm

Then, about how & why people did progress on earth at some point in the distant past... I believe Jesus has stated that people who were in the spirit world who had made progress were then able to assist people on earth, just like they are able to now, when we are open to their assistance. It must also be true that the people who were open to help then, were like some of us!, having degraded to such a point that they were finally seeking another way, a better way.

Julie

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello again Kris,

I've just heard Jesus speak about why God does not erase our pain, at 38:50 in this discussion ~ https://youtu.be/kg2Ej7zrz34

We create pain by choosing to act out of harmony with love, and God knows the pain that is a result of these choices can be (and eventually will be, for everyone) an aide for choosing to act In Harmony with love.

Makes good sense to me. There are many times that I have not made loving choices even with the Law of Attraction showing me I am in error. How much more damage would I/we be doing if we didn't, at some point, wake up & realize the pain is our own doing & is, at some point, too great to continue creating more of.

I hope this is helpful,

Julie

Kris
Newcomer

Post by Kris » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:45 am

Hello Julie;

For the last couple of days, I just have been looking at the set of videos Overview of Divine Truth - Secret of Universe. Effectively, in those videos, it is clearly express that sin is related to the misuse of love. So, through this, we can understand that Amon and Aman's original sin was in relation with this misuse. And, when we look at the world around us, we can see that a lot of problems are related to this point, whatever this misuse is expressed or not on the sexual way.

I will take a look at all the links you suggested to me. I also have been through various Pagett's messages related to original sin like this one Jesus was born witout original sin.

So things are coming a little bit clearer step by step.

Thanks for your help. All the best.

Kris

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Kris,
I'm happy to hear that things are becoming clearer, step by step. I feel this way as well :)

This morning another Padgett Message speaks to this question, of how we can be restored to perfection, as Amon & Aman were before they chose to go their own way.
https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/html ... 70308A.htm

I feel, as you say, when we look at the world around us, we can see... {I would only suggest here ~ All the problems we see, and have inside of us, are related to the choice to misuse the gifts God offers us}. We choose to live in, or out of harmony with God's Laws, which have been created through our creator's love, to steer us back when we go astray, and to offer us strength, healing, guidance & encouragement when we have found (and are following) The Way.

I'll take a look at the message you posted here as well.

Warmly,
Julie

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:17 pm

I've just read from the messages you posted here Kris. I haven't otherwise read any Padgett Messages beyond the messages sent to James Padgett from 1914 to 1918 (that's as far as I've gotten!). However, I wonder if you're aware of Jesus' statements about the Padgett Messages that were written after his return in 1960. There's been some conversation on the forum about those messages, so I'll include the link to that conversation ~

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=276

This may confront some of what you are reading from the latter messages; I'd have to read at least a handful more of them, to see how they feel & what is stated. But I hope having this information will provide you with some clarity in regards to these messages.

Julie

Kris
Newcomer

Post by Kris » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello Julie;[

I am perfectly aware of this warning. I had already and previously red the message you quoted above. Generally speaking we have to be very careful about any chanellings. Furthermore we have to be aware that a medium is not neutral. It is not a recording machine, everything is related to the spiritual level of the medium and to the own beliefs of the medium so that those beliefs can interfere with the original message. So, in some way, I try to be careful about what I am reading.

Two days ago, I have started to read Judas' messages. I am aware they have been received between 2001 and 2003. So I am careful about what I am reading and I am confronting those chanellings with James Padgett's messages. Anyway, often, there is a link between some of Judas' messages and the corresponding Padgett's message.

Yesterday evening, I was specially interested by the following message Listening to your inner voice. This message is about Soul development. Of course I don't know for sure who is really speaking. But anyway, the words spoken have been helping me to consider again my relationship with God. I think God is speaking to us in different ways. Acoording to our personality, we are more open to receive one message or an other. The problem is just that those words spoken have to go deeply in our heart or in our soul. As it was said in the message I red yesterday :
What crossed my mind is that having been created in the image of God, we are His thoughts. Thoughts which require His Substance in order to know themselves. What is this Substance? Yes, I know it is something that transforms our soul from a distant thought of Him into one which is in Him, like something which enters into the loop of understanding all with Him, in Him. I guess it would be like hearing His thoughts as we hear the news, and we would act in accordance with this logic of thought. I thought that he, who believes, creates. I mean, when we believe, we create.
All the difficulty is to move from the intellectual level to the heart level. It is why we have to read and read again some messages before we just start to understand them.

Thank's again for your message.

Kris

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi Kris

The channeled messages after the "Dr Samuels" messages (after 1961-62) cannot be relied upon as generally, the spirits whom gave this information are mostly in a very dark condition. Basically, I would suggest that caution is taken with any channeled messages that cannot be accessed/not recommended from the main Divine Truth site.

Whilst it appears that these later messages use Divine Truth terminology and match quite well with the original Padgett Messages from an intellectual/word level, the emotions from the spirits feeding the medium the information are dark, manipulative and deceptive as per their intentions to masquerade as celestial spirits in order to get their addictions met. These addictions generally include wanting to gain feelings of superiority, power, control over other people on Earth.

Something I have been working on quite a lot recently has been with discerning the nature of the spirits that have been around me by allowing myself to be more sensitive to their projections/emotions towards me rather than the words that are used/conveyed.

As these later messages cannot be relied upon for their accuracy and lack of love coming from the spirits in question, posting links to them breaches the forum terms of use as they are not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth.

This being said, of course you are free to continue studying/comparing them to the original Padgett Messages in private to make your own conclusions as to how reliable they are. Also it could be cool to see if you can discern the difference in the qualities of love & truth between the two and it could be an awesome exercise to develop your sensitivity - however it is not appropriate to discuss these later messages here for the above reasons.

Hope that makes sense. All the best with your experimentation/discovery!

Cheers
Nicky

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:00 pm

I realized upon waking this morning that I had the wrong date in mind when I spoke of Jesus' return. He was born in 1962, not 1960.

Just wanted to correct that, :)
julie