for the disabled people

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

for the disabled people

Post by weiwei » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello, everyone:
Will disabled people grow their hands or legs again in the spirit world after releasing some emotions?
Or that people don't really need hands or legs in the spirit world ?

Courtney
Community Member

Re: for the disabled people

Post by Courtney » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi Weiwei, eventually as we heal emotional injuries and grow in love, all disabilities of all kinds will heal completely. God's design is pretty amazing!

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:57 am

Hi Weiwei and Courtney,

From what I understand, when the physical body's limbs get cut off they don't get cut off from the spirit body.
They still remain in the spirit body, but I don't know about the condition they may be in.

I've heard Jesus say that a blind person still can see in the spirit world.

I gather on earth if I had a cut off limb and when I grow closer to God then the limb will grow out
on my physical body, if I by then have dealt with my emotional injuries for that particular thing to occur.

Cheers,

weiwei
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by weiwei » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:53 am

Hello, Courtney and Anita:
So by that you mean that limbs or organs or teeth will grow back by itself when the emotion has healed? :shock:
Is there any real case ?
"when the physical body's limbs get cut off they don't get cut off from the spirit body" →AJ said that?

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Weiwei,
I have not seen any real cases, but I hope to in the future.

"when the physical body's limbs get cut off they don't get cut off from the spirit body" →AJ said that?
That is my from my own understanding at this point, i might be wrong.

I heard Jesus say that a blind person can see in the spirit world.
But I don't remember in which talk.
Anita Tännström

Anita
Community Member

Post by Anita » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:34 pm

I just happen to find this clip

Jesus on Vasectomies and Breast Implants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrMcyO4c8j4

In the beginning Jesus is answering a question from a man, Jesus says;
'As you work through your emotional injuries your vasectomy will be healed.'

and 'when you are at one with God, you can heal all your physical body problems yourself'
Anita Tännström

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:33 pm

In nature, we can find various organisms that are able to regrow their limbs. I think in a way, God is showing us that this is a potential for us. There are parts of their DNA that are active that are inactive in human DNA, I think.

Over 98% of our DNA is unknown and has unknown function, according to scientists. They were calling it junk/useless DNA. When I learned of this in college, I was like betting to myself that it is not useless! However, I think scientists have been starting to see otherwise.

weiwei
Community Member

Post by weiwei » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi,Anita:
Very impressed video, thanks!!
Hi,Niky:
98% of our DNA is unknown and has unknown function...
hmmm....it worth pondering...