Sincerity and hypocrisy

Project dismantle
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

Sincerity and hypocrisy

Post by Maxine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi guys,

Finally, in the last couple of weeks I have been more willing to look at my facade and my addictions. Up to now I have been saying I want to know God, but not putting the fact I am in so much addiction is a huge block! Nearly 4 years of DT and I only just clicked that!
Then this video kept popping in my head so I re-watched it. I was actually there and asked a question about 1:40 in about someone I thought was my soul mate ( was just a hugely addictive relationship). Jesus then shared some great information and advice. Sadly, looking back, I obviously didn't hear this in my soul as I have largely avoided dealing with my addictions and some have even got worse. However, this time I heard it much better and my desire has increased to face more truth.

This talk is a great talk and another way to examine how much we deny and delude ourselves. To think I always saw myself as honest is laughable really as my unwillingness to feel my fear has actually made me a hypocrite much of the time. I am not sure I looked at my addictions as hypocrisy until now.

And if you are from the UK it looks at the particular unloving actions we have here.

Love in Action: Sincerity and Hypocrisy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKsIMlw ... e=youtu.be

Maxine

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable