Sharing some truth

The greatest gift and feeling in all the universe!
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mitten
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sharing some truth

Post by Mitten » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:24 pm

First while I see there is a reserved section for gratitude, I want to thank Jesus and Mary for their work and all the free content on the web. It's made a huge difference in my life.

Anyway, my partner is a hybrid human. She was born as a male but transitioned into female gender. Not only that, she got a uterus transplant, ovaries, filopian tube, all that. And she's 6 months pregnant with my child. Basically, the first known uterus implant on Earth.

Her alteration took place 5 years ago, in 2011. While I feel called upon by a higher intelligence to provide a path of no resistance to the doctors that worked on her body, I also notice a backlash and an inability to get the information to the people that would want it.

Leaps in consciousness don't happen over night, but they do happen. If there is value to my wife's condition, it is that she was a boy and is now pregnant. It's news, gossip, entertaining, and awe striking what doctors can do these days. Yet the forces of the collective engine have caused her to feel shame for her altered condition and desire to hold herself up as a naturally born female.

I decided recently I can no longer hold the burden of this split mind state being placed on my back. I'd been working in a school here in Honduras teaching subject matter I don't really want to teach and stuff the kids don't really wanna learn. How the collective engine causes human beings to cross genders is interesting, in my opinion. The difference between a gerund and a present participle, not so much. But this is Latin America and things are a bit more sensitive here than back in the states.

To top it all off I recently went public with being the path of least resistance for a sexual encounter with a priest. Perhaps I could have relayed some things more delicately, but I did the best I could from where I was at. If I call it abuse or rape (which I did not), then I'm a victim, and I'm tired of the victim mentality being utilized against the collective engine. The reason priests had sex with kids is because of lack of consciousness of collective engine dynamics. Making the engine more conscious seems like fulfilling work, which is why I am at the forum today.

Anyway, thanks for the space.

Kind regards,
Jason

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Sharing some truth

Post by Nicky » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi

I have locked this thread as it is in breach of the terms of use.

Thanks
Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable