Salvation Mountain

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Salvation Mountain

Post by Nicky » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 am

Hi

I would like to share a YouTube video (9 minutes long) with the forum that I found really inspiring and has helped me many times with my will (growing faith, facing truth, taking action, desiring emotion) so that I can work through "my stuff" - hopefully by sharing you may be able to draw some benefits from this video like I have done many times.

If anyone has watched the film "Into The Wild" you would have heard about Salvation Mountain created by a man (who recently passed) by the name of Leonard Knight. If not, you may still have heard this awesome guy's story and what he has created.

To me, this video clearly illustrates a lot of things;

The power, nature and love of God
How vastly a person can change when they receive God's Love
What that love motivates a person to do
The power of one soul
Following desires
Tons of God's Laws in visible action (safety, protection, abundance, ecosystems etc)
Becoming a child again

Here is a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gonpqxlLIa0

Although a lot of what Leonard has created links back to The Bible and some of the errors contained therein, the video really isn't about that. It's about a man who received God's Love and did something really incredible without even coming across the teachings of Divine Truth. It makes me feel how much each of us who have come across and received these teachings from Jesus & Mary can potentially achieve for God, others and the planet in general when we sincerely put these principles into practice! I know amazing things can be achieved by just one person (looking at what Jesus has already done, Leonard etc) because there is clear proof in front of our very eyes.

This man is so inspiring to me, even though he had his religious beliefs, a lot of what he said is not even related to the religion, but is actually in direct harmony with God's Truth which makes it even more astonishing.

I can't wait until I meet Leonard in the future to thank him for what he has done with his life for it has helped me so much already.

Enjoy!
Nicky

Bex
Community Member

Re: Salvation Mountain

Post by Bex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:57 pm

I really loved learning more about this guys, thanks Nicky.

It also reminded me of another example of someone living out their love for god in SUCH an inspiring way:
NICK VUJICIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs
http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/about-nick/bio/

Though theres also erroneous beliefs re Jesus etc I feel like he just really loves God! Such an amazing guy x

Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Amanda Stracey » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Nicky

Thank you very much for sharing. Keep it simple!

Amanda

Maxine
Community Member

Post by Maxine » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

That was really wonderful. Thank you. I do remember him from the film and it was one bit of the film I never forgot.

I am wondering what home he is making for himself in spirit world... a very colourful one!

Maxine

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable