God is Love

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

God is Love

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm

This is probably my favourite area.

The more I get to understand God as a being, God's Laws and how God works, the more I am completely overwhelmed by how perfectly God has created everything to the degree of which my current soul capacity allows.

One thing that I have found constant since discovering Divine Truth is that every time I have connected directly with God and got to understand our parent that bit better, the greater my desire becomes to do it again. I am sure you have also found this to be a Truth in your own lives.

Share what you feel you have learnt about God here - you will be inspiring everybody else to know the same and more...I assure you!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable