Is God's Truth and God's Love basically the same substance?

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is God's Truth and God's Love basically the same substance?

Post by LisaQ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:18 pm

When I pray for God's Love and it enters me, it feels like a column of light and warmth coming into me from my crown, and I usually start sobbing. When I pray for God's Truth to enter me, it feels like a very similar(if not the same?) light coming in, only this time this light brings personal understanding of how God sees things on whatever particular issue I'm praying about.

Are these two substances (God's Love and God's Truth) actually one in the same, but they have different effects on our soul? Are they like two facets of the same core substance?

I know Jesus teaches that Truth opens our soul to the reception of Love, as long as we're willing to humbly feel any emotion that comes up. And Love has the effect of transforming our soul. I don't feel I fully understand these processes yet, so even in writing these two statements, I question what I'm saying. (Perhaps because I don't yet really know these concepts at a soul level yet!)

But, my question is: Is this the same basic substance at work here, but just having different functions upon our soul?

rizasukman
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is God's Truth and God's Love basically the same substance?

Post by rizasukman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi,

As far as i know, Love is the substance and Truth is... well truth. I would say Truth has the effect of one's increased knowledge of what is true about a particular thing or situation. It comes in the form of information.
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282

Graeme Bell
Banned

Post by Graeme Bell » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

LisaQ wrote:When I pray for God's Love and it enters me, it feels like a column of light and warmth coming into me from my crown, and I usually start sobbing. When I pray for God's Truth to enter me, it feels like a very similar(if not the same?) light coming in, only this time this light brings personal understanding of how God sees things on whatever particular issue I'm praying about.

Are these two substances (God's Love and God's Truth) actually one in the same, but they have different effects on our soul? Are they like two facets of the same core substance?

I know Jesus teaches that Truth opens our soul to the reception of Love, as long as we're willing to humbly feel any emotion that comes up. And Love has the effect of transforming our soul. I don't feel I fully understand these processes yet, so even in writing these two statements, I question what I'm saying. (Perhaps because I don't yet really know these concepts at a soul level yet!)

But, my question is: Is this the same basic substance at work here, but just having different functions upon our soul?
Here is some truth.Alan Miller is NOT Jesus and the woman he is with is NOT Mary.That TRUTH should be obvious to you people.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:27 am

Hi guys,

In the recent recordings, Jesus was highlighting again that God's truth is emotional. Which we all heard right?
But this time I heard him a whole lot better I think, and really got that God's truth is an emotion. It's an emotion from God that enters us. And we can understand this emotion, as is our soul designed to receive and accept emotions from God. God's word/language is an emotion.
This is still huge for me. Like God actually speaks with emotions! How cool is that!?
It's really cool to get things after hearing them for years. ;)
So what ever it is that we 'hear' God's opinion about, we heard it from God via an emotion.

Anyways, I thought I'd share my excitement, I hope though I learn a lot more on this subject!

Lena

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Wow, love that Lena! Can't wait to hear those recordings.

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:42 am

HI Lena,

So if God's Truth is an emotion, it would make sense that it has substance to it.
I believe that God's Love is a substance (an emotion) that enters us, so God's Truth would be a substance as well.

I heard Jesus say once that when we pray for God's Truth a certain specific color (emotion?) comes out of our soul towards God. And when we pray for God's Love another different specific color comes out of our soul.

I know God's Love and God's Truth are different, but I'm just trying to understand them better.

I guess the best way is to keep experimenting and asking for each one (Truth, Love), and feeling the difference when they enter me.

Thanks, Lena, for sharing your insight!

If anyone else can add understanding in this regard, I'd be curious to hear it.

Lisa

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi Lisa

I just thought that you may also enjoy watching the recent mediumship by Mary, which will be on YouTube in 2-3 weeks or so, where Jesus has guided spirits to experiment with God's love as well as God's truth one after another and it felt different to them each at a time.

I would suggest that, the real awareness will only come to us after we experience receiving God's love and God's truth to then feel and know the difference.

As Jesus often says, that the reason why we ask something is obviously because we don't know, and that's ok it's great to ask and grow our desire to wanting to know as that will potentially lead to doing the experiment; but we can also get stuck on just talking and just asking.
But to know it takes more than that.

Are we game enough and desirous to experiment and ask God to show us, have we actually tried, or do we only wish to entertain an idea (many ideas) from a distance?

I know for myself fear of opening my heart to God is a real issue to look at, which has casual
emotions as well as false beliefs at its core.
And I observe that most people do, and the few that have gone ahead and done the experiment now have the prospective and awareness of some things which I can only, still, talk about and speculate.

So this also tells me again, that I can dance around the main issue, while looking away from it at other topics and questions, but not at my lack of connection with God, for a long time.

I want to highlight that what I said is not to stop you from asking and seeking answers, but just to share that we can often distract ourselves with wanting to know details before doing the one and most important step of revision of what we have already learnt;and for me this step would be connecting with God and practicing the loving basics and then seeking for more clarity.
In fact I can't really learn much more, before I do the revision with God about what I have already learnt.

Lena

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi Lena,
Thank you for your response. I'm looking forward to hearing Mary's channeling session on this topic.

Your comment helped show me that I am more interested in asking the question (intellectually) and not yet really willing to take on the experiment myself, which shows in me a laziness or a lack of real desire to find out the answers myself through my relationship with God.

Lately, when I sit down to pray, the main thing I' focus on is asking to receive God's Love. Truth seems to come along with the love.

This morning I did experiment a bit with these two prayers (for love and for truth), and I found that I was much more interested in focusing on the love, because it felt so much juicier to me. The love from God to myself and myself to God seems to provide the most joy, enrichment, and abundance, and truth comes as a result of the process.

I feel as if I'm not putting it into words very well right now, but I'm excited to hear what Jesus and Mary have to say. I'm guessing their talk will clarify things.

Lisa

LisaQ
Community Member

Post by LisaQ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi guys,

I just heard Jesus say (sorry, forgot which video) that when we long for God's Truth to enter us, a pale blue color comes out of us towards God. And when we are longing for God's Love, a pink color emanates from us. I think he mentioned that both colors can be present when we're longing to receive Love.

These both seem to be emotions that we can receive from God, if the longing for them is pure. And it seems clear that Love and Truth are definitely difference substances, with very specific functions and effects/actions on the soul.

I'm curious if anyone else has discovered anything along these lines?

Lisa

rizasukman
Community Member

Post by rizasukman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Wow, that's pretty interesting. I didn't understand Truth to be an emotion. Though I have felt what I would classify emotions of "immense beauty". I think there's a link between, Love, Truth, and that "immense beauty" emotion. Beauty so great that it makes one cry.
Riza Sukman
riza.sukman@gmail.com
+32-2-770-9865
+32-485-686-282