GOD!

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bex
Community Member

GOD!

Post by Bex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Hey guys
I haven't spent much time on here yet but thank you Nikki to have offered this platform! I have just taken out 9 days of doing nothing but being alone and listening to AJs videos from 2008/9 with the intention of going through them all chronilogically and getting to know God. I have seen many of the recent videos but am learning so much from going back and seeing where it all started and seeing the start of AJ and Marys beautiful relationship! What faith they must have had.

I have enjoyed spending time alone so much, yet I don't know if Im just feeling so disheartened with the world at the moment if I am hiding from it! It feels nice to be able to be miserable and have no-one judge me !

If Im honest I am feeling frustrated and confused about God. I have spoken to Perry and Nikki about this and I went to church on Sunday which was amazing and I cried so much. I have been praying and longing to know God but cant feel God, I have cried so much and realised how sad and alone i truly feel. Funnily enough my boyfriend is in Australia at the moment at a wedding and thinks Im going crazy, everyone is so afraid when I don't appear happy!

I have felt many emotions and warmth while praying but still have no idea who God is or if God is really there! Yet it is all I think about at the moment. Have any of you felt similair and how did you get past this stage? I spoke to some guys at church and they seemed so surprised I didnt believe in God as they were brought up believing yet I was moved to so many tears during the worship songs, I just want to know God exists! I make music for a living and feel there must be something higher when I do that but its still quite intellectual.

If we are loved by God no matter our state, why would unworthiness or other emotions be a block to feel gods love?

Thank you so much if anyone has had this experience and has a chance to write back, Lots of love from London xxx

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: GOD!

Post by Nicky » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi again Bex/Becks

Aha, my most favourite topic ever...writing GOD in big capital letters is going to draw my attention anywhere!

It seems as though you are getting quite intense, judgemental and heavy projections from the people who are close to you at the moment for wanting to progress further on the path to God.

I went through this exact experience with my ex-girlfriend and parents and connected with some grief about how harsh and damaging their projections towards me were. Because of who I am, there have been many times where the topic of Divine Truth, God or emotions etc would naturally come up in conversation and it was as if I had said the worst thing in the world and could then feel the intense projections of anger and condescension being directed at me. It really helped me to just feel the truth of the situation and the intensity of the emotions that were being directed at me from the people who supposedly "loved me" which helped me feel some grief.

Once you allow yourself go through some of the grief associated with the above, you will find that the projections won't actually bother you as much as they had before and you are naturally more willing to just stay in truth with these people in future conversation.

I realised that I was in the addiction of modifying my behaviour and presenting a facade of who I truly am so that I could be "accepted" "fit in" and conform to the projections and demands of others around me to be someone that I was not and someone that they could handle being around without triggering their own emotions....and it made me pretty unhappy. I feel I have gone quite some way now to just being as honest and genuine as I can be by speaking to people the truth of what I actually feel no matter the perceived response I may get in return (I do still feel I have some more way to go with this one). It's pretty scary at first, but by doing this as much as possible and continuing to experiment, you will find that your own emotions (fears, grief) start coming up automatically and when you allow yourself to feel these, the process becomes easier every time.

I reckon this audio feedback clip Jesus & Mary recently recorded will help you tons if you'd like to explore further:

https://www.divinetruth.com/www/en/audi ... nation.mp3

Finally, you said:
Bex wrote:If we are loved by God no matter our state, why would unworthiness or other emotions be a block to feel gods love?
I still have A LOT of grief to go through about unworthiness but just because of this injury, it has not prevented me from being unbelievable grateful and thankful to receive the gift of God's Love on occasions where I've had a sincere desire for it. If you have faith in the error (which is that you actually feel unworthy to receive God's Love), God's Love cannot flow into your soul because you are not in truth or humility to the situation. That is why I suggested to you to try the "if" experiment with God as much as you can when you start feeling a desire to turn your heart towards God.

As an example, maybe try something along the lines of this or whatever feels right to you:

"God, IF you truly exist, IF you truly love me and truly wish me to receive your love AND IF I am worthy to receive this, please could I receive the gift of your love into my heart."

I feel the above or something similar, if said from your heart and if said in faith/openness to the possibility, you may have some luck!

One thing a lot of people forget (and me too) is that we feel we have to have cleared a certain amount of emotion or try to be perfect before we can receive Love from God - however I now know myself that this is not true at all from personal experience. This path is all about building and growing our own personal relationship with God. God knows we are not perfect right now, but still wants us to receive her love and I feel this shows a huge difference in the way God's nature actually is (unconditional) in comparison to many of our own "earthly" parents which was pretty much conditional only if we did certain things that they approved of.

Hope that helps

Nicky (not Nikki :) )

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks for this Nicky--super helpful for me, too.

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:40 pm

wow, Nicky thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have listened to that clip from AJ and Mary that you posted and all of it rung so true! especially about not being truly loved by anyone. Tom sounds like a very nice dude!
Your advice is spot on too and it helps even having a guidance of what to say to God, I am trying the if experiment each day but feel myself getting frustrated at myself so feeling through what was said on that clip is really really going to help!
I now have a starting point to be getting on with - I think the advice to write down your law of attraction every day is perfect for me at the moment! It was really encouraging to hear that - thanks again! so much!
It must be such a welcome relief for AJ and Mary to have this platform!
Have a great evening and lovely to hear that that helped you too Courtney xxx

Alejandro CL
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Alejandro CL » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:53 am

Hey Nicky,

You wrote this words a few months ago, however, I have just read them and find them quite beautiful :D . Thanks for this great post guys!

Love,
Alejandro CL
"The truth will set you free"

Amanda Stracey
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Amanda Stracey » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:10 am

Hi Becks

Some things that spring to mind that appear to be helping me feel more passionate about God and more hopeful about having a personal relationship with God have been:

Reminding myself of Gods truth even when and especially when I don't feel it - the truth that God deeply desires a relationship with ME and is using everything in her power to help me because I'm the one with the issues and not God. And as Nicky says reaching out to God despite my issues and having some faith that God wants to help me and is helping me every moment - again as you've said noticing and becoming more aware of what you are attracting and how you feel about it.

Realising how much I felt a personal relationship with God seemed unattainable for me. It's felt like everyone already has that relationship and it's never going to happen for me - I mention that because of your attraction regarding your church friends who have always had faith in God and have no doubts about God's goodness.

Personal truth - notice everything!!! Do you believe everything you've heard about God - do you trust her not to destroy your heart rather than touch it and how do you feel about love? Do you want to give your love to God? If you held up a ' spiritual' mirror to yourself what would be your real feelings about God?

Also just something to ponder about your boyfriends concerns about you being miserable. Often my husband has said some things to me that at first I've thought I didn't feel but down the line I've realised he was voicing or expressing feelings I also have but didn't want to see.

My biggest tip is to never give up. I love those parables about The Lost Coin and The Lost Sheep and The Lost/Prodigal Son. The Lost Son has to come to his senses and realise how degraded he's become - he needs his Father and his Father does more for him than he could ever have imagined.

With love

Amanda

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi Amanda Lovely to e meet you and thank you for taking the time to respond, all very helpful tips I need to start putting into practice!

As soon as you said about my boyfriend possibly showing feelings I had inside myself it rung very true, I am worried I am being miserable all the time! I need to grow my sincerity and desire and humility!

I have just been listening to AJ and Marys recent feedback, when they said "its not very fashionable to listen to divine truth at the moment" I felt yeah if everyone believed in it I would have so much more faith, Im so fickle!

I also listened to their talk with the Andrew Nairn, the man that has lung cancer who passed away. It highlighted to me the power women have to destroy men which brought up lots. It occurred to me to ask Mary and Aj if it was possible to channel him after passing but I know that question comes from wanting proof that God exists and this is all true rather than any loving question it would be one based in fear. I had thought before if anyone had died yet who had been listening to Divine Truth on earth and I guess now I know that answer.

One thing I had talked to Nicky about which is weighing heavily on my mind, I came out of an abusive relationship nearly 2 years ago (even calling it abusive makes me feel guilty!) Nicky mentioned I have a tendency to blame myself. However, while I am trying to grieve this abuse I am totally blocked too, as I feel it was my fault - I was so scared of the relationship ending (now I see I was so scared of feeling unloved and unwanted) that I lured and coaxed him back to me repeatedly via texts which is when he would come over and be abusive. I know deep down I would never act like that again as I have become less afraid of feeling and more the real me (a tiny winy bit!).... yet I definitely manipulated him to keep coming back to me and thats when the worst stuff happened. He repeated he wanted to ruin me and use me while having sex and I let him, he wanted me to throw up on him and though that felt like rape I feel I cant grieve it as that as dont know if that is the truth since i had wanted him to come round that night and sent suggestive messages as I knew that was the only way to get his attention (Im feeling very ashamed here!)

I have never before or since been in anything abusive like that yet recently learned he has done similair with many women. Even this knowledge doesnt stop my guilt! Im too ashamed to see any of our mutual old friends - Im letting "shame be my God!" or fear as AJ puts it.

I have been trying to remember if I had any abuse in my childhood and I cant think of a hint of it, I put my dad on a pedastool. My mums dad was abusive to my grandma and killed himself after lots of abuse to women and with alcohol, so I wonder if it could be unhealed emotion from that ? Or if it is direct abuse does it mean it comes from the male side? My right side of my body is very blocked.

Nicky I dont want to take too much of your time but if you had any more insights on that from our coversation I would really appreciate it. I was going to email directly but wanted to do it here incase any other people are worrying about similair stuff! I also dont want to hold onto this anymore, I dream about him etc still and know that I havent dealt with any causal emotion regarding it yet have cried for 2 years about it!

The reason for me going back to this Nicky is I feel I could uncover lots of truths but continually crying about the effects and guilt is getting me nowhere!

Thank you so much guys, lots of love xxx

Traci marsh
Newcomer

Post by Traci marsh » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi I'm traci
Ya know god knows us and loves us always
When in doubt or not when I get confused I straight up ask god from my heart " god I'm not
Feeling you today can you send me your love"
If you ask from your heart not your head (really
FEEL the desire for gods love) you will be suprized
How good you start to feel, instantly, god quick
And gracious with his love

Idalia Munoz
Newcomer

Post by Idalia Munoz » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 am

Dear all,

Thank you so much for sharing your DT experiences.

It has been so touching and I am so glad you guys are here.

It has a great encouragement and help me to stay in course.

Love,

Idalia
Idalia