God's natural

What have you learnt about our ever-loving parent? We'd love to know!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pam
Banned

God's natural

Post by Pam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 am

God's natural is all nine of the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5:21

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: God's natural

Post by victoria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 am

Galatians 5:21

"...and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."

I looked up the quotation Pam, I don't understand your post. Could you explain further?

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:27 am

I meant to type

Galatians 5:22-25New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:07 am

My goodness!

What a difference in the quotation!

he he :lol: