A Few Words Can Mean So Much

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

A Few Words Can Mean So Much

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:47 pm

There are many occasions when we watch a Divine Truth video where it seems Jesus just comes out with a succinctly formulated sentence that is full of wisdom and wider meaning.

If Jesus said something that highlighted an important truth or lesson to you personally, go ahead and post it in this category. I will be looking to collate all quotes that are posted on another stickied topic so that it forms a document of solely Jesus quotes. I feel an extended document of Jesus quotes could be a valuable tool to anyone looking at progressing in love and is a great way for people to really reflect on things.

The above can also be applied to Mary therefore if you have heard anything Mary has stated or read something on Mary's blog that you'd like to add to the collection, feel free to do so.

I am excited for this!

Thanks

Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable