Your Soul Loves to Feel

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxine
Community Member

Your Soul Loves to Feel

Post by Maxine » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:00 pm

"Your soul loves to feel" Jesus

( from 2008 Relationship with God: Being truthful with yourself P1)

I am listening to these talks again and hearing it much more clearly. When I heard these aimple words they hit me right in the heart. I laughed because yes! There it is one simple fact that is beautifully powerful. After all my struggles to feel. .there it was ...the truth! MY SOUL LOVES TO FEEL!

This feeling changed something in my struggles.... By feeling I am giving my soul something it loves... and I know the times I am vulnerable I feel more free and beautiful. So yes truth! :D

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable